I have a feeling

Luka  climbed into the back seat and waited for Marcus to start the car. Once we hit the road, he leaned into the front and began pushing random buttons on the radio dash, all while crowding me in the process. I let out a little sigh in protest and was greeted with a suggestive smirk and wink. I smacked his shoulder and laughed. He finally managed to sync the Bluetooth to his phone and settled back into his seat.

We drove for about 10 minutes and pulled up in front of a small boutique. Marcus made a quick call and a small brunette opened the door. She greeted us with a warm smile and gestured us to follow her in. As we walked in to the large space she started talking excitedly about her new designs and wanting me to try on a few pieces that would look "absolutely fabulous" on me.

The store had a very trendy aesthetic. The walls were silver and the clothing racks were placed along the full length of the store. Large loungers sat in the middle with a minibar and a mounted television.

The brunette instructed the boys to sit and offered us all a glass of wine.  As they sat in the loungers I was pulled to the back of the store where she laid out about 10 outfits for me to try on. I took the first ensemble, a white blouse with navy pants and tried it on. I did a quick once over and liked the look.

Clean and simple.

I started trying on the second outfit when I heard loud protests coming from outside the change room.

"One of the reasons we are here is for you to model and show the outfits you're trying on"

"No way, you can see them when I wear them" I poked my head out and protested.

"If you don't come out, we will come in, your choice" Luka shrugged his shoulder.

I breathed out defeated and tried on a black embroidered tank top with a a pencil skirt. I stepped out and was greeted with loud cheers and whistles. As I turned beet red, I hurried back into the change room to hide.

Boys!!

After about 45 minutes, and many many outfits, Marcus knocked on the change room door and asked if he could come in.  I opened the door slightly and saw him holding a beautiful black minidress.

"I thought you can wear this tonight" he said in a low sexy voice. I reached to grab the dress as he stepped into me, closing the distance between us.

"I liked everything you tried on" he moved in even closer, his face just inches away from mine. I held in my breath as I watched him glancing down at me. His eyes, which were dark with lust, held onto mine and I swear I could suddenly hear my heartbeat.

The room felt warm and I started to get a heating sensation down in my core. As If sensing my arousal his lips gently brushed against mine. As he broke out in a grin, he whispering "trouble" and playfully squeezed the side of my stomach. I let out a small scream and and took a step back.

Without saying anything further, he left the room still smiling. As he exited I finally remembered to breathe and closed the door.

What the fuck was that? I thought to myself while trying to rid the lightheaded feeling that suddenly came over me.

I put the dress on and called the brunette over. She "eeeeked" when she saw me and ran to grab something from the side closet. She came out with the most amazing black stilettos and passed me a little clutch.

"Perfect" she gasped and pushed me Into the main room. The boys stood there and looked at me without saying a word. I felt my cheeks turn red again when Luka finally spoke up "you're definitely coming home with me tonight".

Marcus glared at Luka and stepped in front of him blocking his view of me. He held out his arm and I wrapped mine around it.

"Everything is taken care of and packed in the car" he stated as he led me towards the door. The brunette gave us one last look before disappearing into the back.

"Where to now?" I looked at them both. Marcus opened the door and placed his hand under my chin. With another big smile he simply said "anywhere you want baby"