26; Affairs Of The Heart.

His skin burned against mine. I knew he was catching a fever. When we woke for Subhi after performing the ghusl, I offered to make him something but he decline saying he just needed some rest.

He had his head buried in my neckline, his hot breath fanning. I found his light snores cute, lol.

Swiftly drawing myself off him getting up. My body still felt sore but way better than earlier. I can't say how I feel about this, but I hope I made the right choice.

Maybe just maybe this marriage could actually work out. My phone bleared just as I stepped into my room. I walked to the dressing mirror and picked it up.

Hafsah.

"Madam mai Yasa baki shigo ba yau?" She sparked just as I answered, had to draw back the phone from my ear.

Letting out an annoying hiss, "Do you ever keep it down?"

"Yen yen yen, yau baza ki shigo bane?"

"Yeah! I'm feeling a bit under the weather, so probably sai gobe"

"Allah sarki, toh Allah ya bada lafiya"

I mumbled an Ameen bidding her goodbye before ending the call. I huffed out a sigh slipping my lips.

I later had a quick shower deciding to cook up something quick for him before he woke up. Don't get things wrong, I'm just...well, okay I'm not sure how to say this.

I dressed up in a floral pattern atampa sewed in bobo pairing it up with a matching turban I got from stitches by Salam, I just say her things are pretty cool and affordable.

If you're wondering, I'm not really good with
dankwali, yeah! You got it, caps all the way.

I matched to the kitchen making some toast and hot chocolate caffeine hoping he'd like coz I'm not sure I know anything about him.

But what I'm sure of is, workaholics are addicts to caffeine's so it may work out. Having done everything, I assembled it on a tray heading for the stairs.

I made sure to grab some painkillers on the way.

I knocked on the door before slipping in just in time he walked out of the bathroom with a towel tied to his waist.

I would lie if I say I wasn't smitten by his physique. Hiding back a blush his eyes met mine instantly his lips spread into a smile dropping into a scowl after.

My brows drew together in confusion, that's off.

He sat on the bed while I dropped the tray by the side bed trying so hard to take my eye off but, well...yanno.

He ushered for me to move closer gulping down a numb I walked towards him. I've never felt so overpowered before but the fact that he was dominating weirdly seem okay with me.

Surprisingly he pulled me down to his lap urging my heart to skip.

"Sorry" he mumbled trailing kisses down my color bone, I shiver at the feel of his lips on my skin. My eyes shot close as I struggle to fight back a moan.

The flashes of yesterday's event made me cringe in embarrassment.

"—Nadia" yet again he mumbled running his thumb on my eye ushering me to open up.

Loads of breath heaved out my heartbeat escalating.

"Someday my feelings for you are gonna be the end of me. I don't think how I feel for you is healthy but loving you is worth all the scars." He spoke with a deep hoarse tune. "So I'll let you hold onto my heart"

A tear dropped from mine and my eyes bolted open, never have I ever felt such strong emotions.

"—What, what if I'm not who you want, or—" he cut me off placing his index finger on my lower lip.

"No one not even you has the right to judge the way I feel about you. It takes a lifetime to build relationships, so I'm willing to take every single step with you by my side with each passing day, coz with you, I have and I'm holding you, remember? You're my forever. I go for what I want even when and if I don't want it, till I eventually learn to love and cherish it" he spoke boring his eyes into mine.

Uhm. I can't say how I feel, words aren't enough to depict them. His words did things to me, things I couldn't put into words.

"—I know my feelings for you, I don't care if you still don't feel the same way but I'm ready to venture into the journey with you, till I own you, all of you."

I fell into his embrace breaking into sobs, this...all of this all feels so new, although my current emotion didn't seat right with me, I was okay with it.

~

I'm sorry guys this is very short but manage Dan Allah, I've been dealing with writer's block😭💔

I'm so sleepy rn, so abeg drop your thoughts

Goodnight!

Faixatuu.