𝒙. don't call me kid

            "Hey," John B hung out of the Twinkie's window to talk to the two girls getting out

            "Hey," John B hung out of the Twinkie's window to talk to the two girls getting out. "Don't worry. You got this."

            Kiara pointed at the two arguing boys in the back of the van. "It's not me I'm worried about."

            "Good luck." Maggie wiggled her eyebrows.

            They turned around and walked to the gate where a security guard sat inside the small building. Kie waved and tried getting the security's attention. "Hello? Excuse me?"

            She caught the guard's attention. He came out of his room and stood on the other side of the fence. "Can I help you?" He asked.

            "Hi! Um, I actually have a flat tire. I was wondering if maybe you could help me out?" Kiara lied, but the guard only had eyes for Maggie. She knew how to use that to their advantage, so she looked up through her lashes.

            The man smiled at the sight. "Yeah."

            He walked back. Kiara and Maggie fist bumped each other. "It's too easy." Kie muttered.

            "I know right," Maggie chuckled. "Men are all the same."

            The man came back with the stuff he'd need to fix the tire and returned. Kiara showed him the way to the car while Maggie walked behind them slowly. Kie leaned against the car. "It's just this one right here. I mean, it must've been a slow leak or something."

            "Been sitting in the yard too long?" The guard asked.

            "Yeah."

            "Yeah, I— I got this." He crouched down next to the tire and Kie thanked him.

            Maggie decided to add to that. "You must be a really strong man, huh?" she smirked and leaned against the car opposite of Kie.

            "South?" He asked, referring to Maggie's accent.

            "Midlands," She saw the guard look up. "Got it?"

            He looked up a few minutes later again, after hearing the faint barks of a dog. "Do you hear that?"