𝒊𝒙. spirit of peter tosh will never die

            With Kiara strumming her ukulele softly in the background, the Pogues were discussing how they'd share the money made off of the gold

            With Kiara strumming her ukulele softly in the background, the Pogues were discussing how they'd share the money made off of the gold. Maggie's head rested drowsily on JJ's shoulder. JJ had his arm around her own, drawing patterns on the palm of her hand. She hadn't said a word since the tape and that was nothing like her.

            "How much was it again?" JJ asked for what seemed to Maggie like the hundredth time.

            "Four hundred mil."

            Kiara stopped playing the ukulele. JJ sighed. "All right, let's talk the split. Now, before we say evenly, may I remind you that I am the only one that can properly defend us against those groupers who were after us," He got out his gun, flashing it to the Pogues. "Protection? Not cheap, okay?"

            You may be the one with the gun, Maggie thought to herself, but you'll never be the one with the experience. However she decided to stay silent, because when talking about the Royal Merchant it's always better to stay out of it. She just wished she could tell that to the Pogues.

            "You haven't trained." Pope also disagreed with JJ's statement. "You've done zero training."

            "YouTube, bro!" JJ argued. "That's at least a five percent bump right there."

            "You haven't—"

            JJ didn't give Pope the time to interject. He continued his speech. "Any objections? Didn't think so," Kiara put her hand up, and Pope also said more against it, but JJ neglected them. "I don't hear any, so..."

            Maggie noticed Kiara hesitating to say something. "I do have a request," Kiara started doubtfully. "I don't want to keep lying to Adriana and—" The Pogues started arguing with her, so Kie raised her voice. "I think we can trust her, and I think she could be a great asset! Guys, she really needs the money and she's getting suspicious of me!"

            "We all need the money, Kie," JJ intervened. "No exceptions. And I'm sorry we can't bring your friend in, but that's just how it is, all right? No exceptions."