𝒙𝒙𝒗. i miss you, i'm sorry

            JJ's insane episode brought the Pogues to Barry's house

            JJ's insane episode brought the Pogues to Barry's house. To say it was a broken down crackhouse was an understatement. He lived at a small community of supposedly crackheads. Every single one of those houses looked like they hadn't properly been taken care of for months. This was not counting in the hurricane from only a week before.

            Once he'd stopped the van, JJ had gotten out and had disappeared into Barry's house. John B had followed him in. The rest of the Pogues got out of the Twinkie in concern for their friend's behaviour.

            "All right, so we're looking at five grand each for reparations for putting us through that bullshit," JJ said when he finally came back outside. "Sorry about that, y'all."

"We're robbing drug dealers now?" Pope asked him. He pleaded with the blond to stop the madness.

"This Barry guy's gonna find out," Sarah added. "And he's gonna come after us."

"Yes, he will, okay," Pope reacted. "This is not the time to start wilin' out."

Maggie was in the midst of the argument, but managed to stay quiet. She agreed with the rest, to a certain level. But she knew how JJ's mind worked. And this was what he did. She understood him as well. So, to keep matters from getting worse, she stayed silent.

"How'd you like havin' a gun pulled on you?" JJ asked his friends irritatedly.

John B stepped forward, right in front of him. "Relax."

Maggie took a step back towards the house. "He had it right here on you, bro." JJ pointed at John B's face.

"Look," John B still tried to calm him down. "We've gotta go get the gold, okay? Just give me that shit. We're putting it back," He tried to take the bag of money from JJ, who did not agree with the action. Instead of just grabbing it back, JJ pushed his friend against the van, holding him by his collar. "Do you feel like a tough guy? Huh?" JJ didn't back down. "What are you gonna do when he comes for us?"

"We punch him in the throat." JJ responded, as if what he said was child's play. Maggie was growing more worried for him. She didn't know him this way and it was concerning her.