𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. get a map, cut her loose

            Maggie was sitting in the sofa on the porch when John B walked in with the blonde Kook named Sarah Cameron behind him

            Maggie was sitting in the sofa on the porch when John B walked in with the blonde Kook named Sarah Cameron behind him. She sighed to herself, watching Kie stand up from her seat. "No effing way!" She yelled as Sarah sat down on the couch with John B. "You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?"

            John B looked to his friends for help, but Pope only shrugged and said he didn't know. All JJ could care about was the money. Adriana held up her hands. "Don't look at me, brochacho." She said. Maggie on the other hand kept her head down, she didn't want anything to do with this.

            The only things Maggie knew about Sarah, she knew from Kiara. And as much as she loved her Kia, she knew she could be a little... extreme when holding grudges. Maggie knew she was biased, which was not fair towards Sarah.

            "You know, I don't remember taking a vote," Kiara accused. "This is our thing. A Pogue thing."

            "I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all this." Pope joined in with a calm voice.

            "Thank you!"

            John B rolled his eyes. "When are you not uncomfortable?"

            "Yo!" Adriana held her right hand in front of Pope's chest in a protective way. "No attacking the Popesicle."

            Pope held Adriana's hand, thanking her in his own way. "I dunno." He replied to John B. "I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably."

            JJ nodded. "It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him."

            "Aw, did you guys have a little gay moment?" Maggie joked.

            John B looked displeased. "Stop talking about the gays, Maggie."

            "Why, you're homophobic or something?" She winked exaggeratedly at Adriana.

            "You know, we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her," Kiara continued. Her voice became softer and more doubtful. "And until you brought up the gays, but that's not the point."