Tomoko's daycare

"Ok Johiro no jumping," Yumiko said, setting her hands on her bouncing son's shoulders.

Josuke knocked on the door, laughing at his wife and son with his other son strapped to his chest.

"Hey! You made it!" Okuyasu exclaimed, the door of his apartment now opened.

"Hey man! How are you?" Josuke asked, the four walking inside the apartment.

"Exhausted but I love it!" Okuyasu exclaimed.

"I have a genuine question for you Okuyasu," Yumiko said, "how???"

Okuyasu chuckled, "I just love my kid! Speaking of which, here she is!"

Okuyasu took Aurora from Ivy's arms so she could greet their friends, "hey guys! How are you?"

"We're great, we brought some presents from Aurora, Johiro brought a present too," Yumiko said as Johiro shoved a piece of paper into Ivy's hands.

She turned it over, "it's a buttewfwy! (Butterfly!) cause giwls (girls) like buttewfwys!" Johiro exclaimed.

Ivy examined the scribbles with a smile, "it's a very pretty butterfly Johiro, do you want to help me put it on the fridge?"

"Yeah!"

Okuyasu chuckled before offering a seat in the living room to Josuke and Yumiko.

"So you brought Aurora some gifts?" Okuyasu asked with a smile.

"Yeah, just some clothes and things like that," Yumiko replied.

"Oh my god thank you! All her stuff is back in Italy so she only has hospital-provided stuff right now. We've been co sleeping with her for the past two days," Okuyasu chuckled.

"What is your plan for that? Ivy is going to have to go back to Italy at some point," Yumiko said.

"Oh... that's right..." Okuyasu replied meekly, holding onto his daughter just a little more tightly.

"Hey, I'm sure you guys will figure out what to do, I mean look at you! You adapted so fast to being a parent! You can do anything Okuyasu!" Josuke exclaimed.

"Alright, you two have fun I'm going to go make some tea for me and Ivy," Yumiko said, standing up from the couch and approaching the kitchen, "hey Ivy, do you want some tea?"

"Yeah that would be great," Ivy replied as Johiro ran off to sit with his dad.

"So when are you going back to Italy?" Yumiko asked.

"I don't know... I've taken too much from Okuyasu already but I have no idea whether I should bring him back to Italy with me or move here. I have family in Italy but he has you guys here, you're his family, and you're better family than mine at least," Ivy giggled, handing a carton of milk to Yumiko.

"Well you should move here, Okuyasu could fix up his dad's old place and you guys could move in there. Me and Josuke could help too, I mean our house is pretty nicely decorated if I do say so myself."

"You know, I like that idea, I'll ask him about it tonight," Ivy replied with a smile, "it would just mean him and Aurora would be apart for a little while."

"Take videos of everything, Josuke had to go on a work retreat for a while to do some "team building" when Johiro was a baby, so I recorded everything, but I hate that I did because I got his first word on camera which was dada and Josuke still hasn't gotten off that high horse," Yumiko sighed, "if I didn't record that I could have tricked him into thinking it was something else..."

Ivy giggled, "you've come up with some good solutions Yu, thanks."

"Hey no problem! Moms help other moms, if we didn't the world would be up in flames," Yumiko joked, taking a sip from her mug of tea.