Honeymooners (part 2)

Yumiko was packing a large suitcase for her Honeymoon, thinking up things to write down for her sister on how to take care of the boys.

"So if your dad is Sergipano-Japanese and your mom is Japanese what does that make you?" Josuke asked, trying to calm his nerves about meeting his wife's sister.

"I'm three quarters Japanese and a quarter Sergipano, same with my brother, my sister is three quarters Sergipano and a quarter Japanese, she's basically our exact opposite," Yumiko explained, "but we're very alike. I got most of my fashion sense from her."

"Well I at least hope she's nice," Josuke sighed.

"Oh she's great, me and my brother got our mannerisms from my mother, Marci takes after my dad," Yumiko replied.

Josuke breathed a sigh of relief, "that's good, I won't have to break through much ice…"

Johiro ran into his parents room,Yuhi running behind him as he shouted, "She's here! Auntie Marci's here!"

Yumiko zipped up her suitcase and smiled, "perfect timing!"

She followed the boys downstairs with her suitcase being carried by Josuke and he set it down with his own at the bottom of the stairs as Yumiko went to open the door, smiling as she hugged her sister.

This Kakyoin sibling had deep brown curly hair, her skin was a cashew tone, and her eyes were brown as well.

She wore a leather jacket and jeans with boots and a white shirt, a suitcase behind her.

"Marciana!" Yumiko exclaimed, "I'm so happy to see you! How was your flight?"

"It was great!" Marciana replied, stepping inside and taking off her shoes, "Jet lag hasn't hit yet but I'm sure I'll be a little drowsy later, and are these your boys?" She asked with a wide grin.

"That's two of them, Hisaki is down for a nap right now, but the small one is Yuhi and the other is Johiro," Yumiko said.

"They're adorable Yumiko! They look just like you!" Marciana exclaimed.
"And this is my husband Josuke," Yumiko said, placing her hand on Josuke's shoulder.

"Ah! Nice to meet you Josuke!" Marciana said, hugging her brother in law, "oh Yumiko, Sinto muito por Noriaki, gostaria de ter ido ao funeral… (I'm so sorry to hear about Noriaki, I wish I could have made it to the funeral…)"

"ficamos tão tristes por você não ter vindo, mas ele teria entendido (we were so sad you couldn't come, but he would have understood)," Yumiko replied with a soft smile.

Marciana smiled somberly at her sister and hugged her once more, "oh Eu sinto tanto sua falta! (I missed you so much!) We'll have to catch up when you come back but I'm sure you have a plane to catch!"

"Oh that's right we do! I have a list of instructions on stuff for the boys but the rest should be pretty easy! If you need anything there's contacts at the bottom to call!" Yumiko exclaimed, handing the list to Marci before hugging the boys goodbye with Josuke and running out the door with their bags.

—------------------------------------------------------

"So this is our beach house?" Yumiko said after an island attendant had driven them across the beach to a small house hidden between some trees.

"Yup! It's all ours! My old man wanted this place to be a place we could all go to be together so he had houses built for every family! See!" Josuke exclaimed, running up to a small sign beside the front door that simply read "Josuke".

"I see," Yumiko softly smiled as Josuke opened the front door for her and brought in the bags.

"Welcome to the honeymoon suite my love!" He said with a wide grin.