Scars and Tattoos

(we love some fluffy sfw intimacy here)

Yumiko laid on top of Josuke, her legs crossed at the ankles as she stared at his face, him staring back at her.

"How are you so pretty?" She mumbled, holding his face in her hands as he sat up to where she sat in his lap, her knees touching the bed on either side of him as she examined his face.

His hands rested on her hips as he smiled, "how are YOU so beautiful?"

Yumiko giggled, kissing her husband as her thumbs traced over some scars on his face.

"Where are these from?" She asked.

"They've been there forever," Josuke answered.

"But where did you get them from?"

"That guy I fought in my first year, is there something wrong with them?" Josuke said, his eyes looking a little sad.

"No, you look good with them," Yumiko smiled, "what about this one? Same guy?" She asked, gently tracing a small scar on Josuke's shoulder.

"Nah, just me being an idiot," Josuke chuckled, "I got scars all over me."

Yumiko smiled as she pulled up the fabric of her shirt to just under her chest, "I got this from falling and getting scratched with a sharp rock back in Sergipe," she said, tracing a long scar with her pinkie.

"How old were you when that happened?" Josuke asked, tracing the scar as well.

"Seven," Yumiko smiled.

"Five," he chuckled, pointing to the scar on his shoulder, "fell into a thorn bush and got one lodged in there pretty good."

"Ouch, I got this one over here from that damn smoke stand," Yumiko said, pointing near her rib cage, her shirt now tossed to the side, where a small rippling scar was.

"I remember her," Josuke hissed, "I'm sorry I didn't believe you when you said she was a stand user, she was a bitch to you and Okuyasu."

"It's all good, because you guys ended up believing us and it ended up going well for the good guys," Yumiko said with a soft smile.

"Well, if I didn't do that I wouldn't have been the lucky bastard who got to marry you," Josuke chuckled, kissing his wife before falling backwards with her in his arms.

Yumiko giggled in her moment of happiness.

"I'm just so…infatuated with you, you're so perfect to me in every way, and you brought me three sons! I can't even imagine how to thank you for that," Josuke sighed happily, "I'd hold a thousand turtles just to make you smile!"

Yumiko smiled, kissing him before sitting up, stroking his cheek.

She examined his face, smiling as she did.

"I'm so lucky to have you as my husband. You could have married any girl you wanted, they would have said yes on the spot," Yumiko chuckled, "but you found me, yes we hated each other at first, but you kept trying. You made every first so beautiful for me, especially my first child. He's just so special Josuke, and that's all you."

Josuke smiles, kissing his wife gently but with passion.

"I love you Josuke Higashikata," Yumiko smiled.

"I love you too Yumiko Kakyoin," Josuke mumbled, cupping her cheek with his palm, "this looks new," Josuke said, a gentle hand brushing over a small tattoo on the side of Yumiko's thigh.

"I told you I was getting a tattoo," Yumiko chuckled.

"I guess I forgot," Josuke smiled, "it looks great! Why'd you get it?"