Space Man

"One two three swing!" Josuke exclaimed, him and Yumiko lifting Johiro into the air by his arms as they walked to the park, Josuke pushing Hisaki in a stroller while Yumiko carried Yuhi in one arm as the Nijimuras followed close behind, Aurora sitting on Okuyasu's shoulders.

"Woah! I can see a space man!" Aurora shouted, looking out into a field.

"You're all up in the sky Rory!" Okuyasu chuckled.

"No no! There's a space man in the field!" Aurora said, patting her dad's head and pointing, "he's very long!"

"Well," Okuyasu began, "should we investigate?"

The kids let out cheers of agreement as they tried to wiggle out of their parents' grasp.

"We will be back ladies!" Josuke exclaimed, chasing his sons into the field until they stopped in a small clearing.

"Space man!" Aurora squealed, running towards a man with long blonde hair and a familiar face.

"Mikitaka?!" Josuke gasped.

"Hello friend Josuke!" Mikitaka said with a smile, "it seems as though this little one has quite the tight grasp on my hair," he said as Aurora grabbed onto his hair.

"Sorry Mikitaka," Okuyasu grumbled, picking up his daughter.

"Do you know these small humans?" Mikitaka asked, watching Okuyasu.

"Know them? We made them!" Josuke said proudly.

"Together?"

"No, not together, with our wives!" Okuyasu chuckled.

"Who do these belong to?" Mikitaka asked, observing as Johiro and Yuhi grasped onto his legs.

"Those are mine," Josuke sighed, picking the boys up by the backs of their shirts.

"They have red hair, was that a choice?" Mikitaka asked.

"Uh no, they just look a lot like Yumiko," Josuke replied.

"So these tiny humans were made by you and Yumiko?" Mikitaka inquired, "I understood there was a sort of tension between you two that some would call romantic but I didn't know she was your wife."

"Well before you left to explore we weren't married but then we had this doofus together and decided to tie the knot," Josuke chuckled, lifting up Johiro a little higher.

"What does 'tie the knot' mean?"

"It's a saying, it means getting married to someone, and getting married is legally becoming a romantic partnership," Okuyasu explained in order to avoid further questions.

"How many tiny humans do you own?" Mikitaka asked.

"We both have three kids," Josuke said, "I've got three sons, Okuyasu has two daughters and one son."

"How do you acquire a tiny human?" Mikitaka asked, looking at the three kids staring at him.

"Well our wives had to go through pregnancy and birth, that's how we had our kids. They grow the baby inside their body for nine months and when it's ready they push it out," Josuke said.

"How does the baby get inside your wives?"

"One moment," Josuke said, grabbing the three kids and bringing them out to their mothers before running back into the field.

"What is your dad doing?" Yumiko asked Johiro.

"He's having the baby talk with the space man," Johiro smiled.

Yumiko looked out into the field seeing Josuke and Okuyasu making many obscene hand motions while describing something and Mikitaka with a horrified look on his face.