Genesis

Yumiko sat on the couch, holding Ayaka in her lap, tickling her sides as she shrieked with laughter.

Josuke had taken the boys out with Okuyasu and Dante for a father-son day trip to watch a ball game happening in Motion, which left Yumiko at home with Ayaka.

A knock on the door interrupted Yumiko and she set Ayaka down on the floor surrounded by toys to keep her busy while Yumiko answered the door.

As she got closer she could seen fuschia pink hair distorted by the frosted glass in the front door.

She opened it and smiled.

"Hey! There's my favourite niece!" She exclaimed, "what brings you to visit?" Yumiko asked, inviting her niece Sakura inside the house.

"I need some advice Aunt Yu," Sakura sighed.

"What kind of advice?" Yumiko asked as she shut the door and led Sakura into the living room, "hold on, I should put Ayaka down for a nap anyways, then we can talk uninterrupted, help yourself to anything legal in the kitchen!"

Sakura smiled and walked into the kitchen while Yumiko brought Ayaka upstairs to put her down for a nap, eventually coming back a few minutes later and grabbing a glass of wine for herself, meeting Sakura in the living room.

The pink haired girl had gotten herself a glass of orange juice.

"Alright, what kind of advice do you need?" Yumiko asked, sitting down beside Sakura.

"I need…boy advice," Sakura mumbled.

"Boy advice? This is usually stuff you should ask your mom," Yumiko replied with a soft chuckle.

"Well everytime I try to ask mom about it, she starts getting emotional, so I thought I'd ask the only cool person in my life," Sakura sighed.

"Well I'm flattered and I can understand things on your mom's end, so talk to me, what's going on?" Yumiko asked.

"There's this guy who I am kind of friends with but more of a frienemies type thing and he's really cute and I just don't know what to do…" Sakura groaned, letting her head fall into her hands.

Yumiko looked at her before she burst into laughter, apologizing profusely to her niece, "I'm sorry Sakura, it's just that this sounds really familiar," Yumiko said with a smile.

"It can't be dad and mom that make this sound familiar right?" Sakura asked with a panicked look on her face.

"No! God no! Your parents were all over each other, believe me I had to find a different place to live when they decided to start having kids," Yumiko said, taking a sip from her glass of wine, "no, I'm talking about me and Uncle Josuke."

Then Sakura burst into laughter, "you and Uncle Josuke? That has to be a joke, you guys are like head over heels in love with each other!"

Yumiko giggled before she shook her head, "I'm telling the truth, me and Josuke were at each other's throats when we first met, and then Okuyasu got us to try getting along and we had a frienemies kind of relationship and then we got even closer and more friendly, it was actually him who I stayed with when your parents were over at your house getting intimate all the time," Yumiko chuckled as Sakura snorted.

"Ew! I didn't need to know that Aunt Yu!" Sakura giggled, "what happened while you stayed with Uncle Josuke? How old were you?"

Yumiko giggled, "we were about 18, and his mom was out for a team building retreat for work so she thought it would be good to have me in the house to keep him under control, but I'm not telling you all the details of that week, but it was a lot of firsts for me and we got even closer and bonded more," She explained.