Cellular number

"Ok, go play," Yumiko said, gently pushing Hisaki towards the playground where Isidora and Dante were running around, chasing each other and screeching while Fergie climbed around on the equipment.

"But it's scary mommy," Hisaki whispered, clinging to her leg.

"Hisaki, these are your friends, they're not scary," Yumiko said softly.

"Fergie is a little scary," Hisaki mumbled, burying his face in the side of Yumiko's leg.

Yumiko smiled, "Hisaki, Fergie is an alien, she's just a little unique," she said, smoothing down his curly hair.

"Hisaki, come look at what I found!" Fergie exclaimed with a smile as she ran over to Hisaki, her blond pigtails bouncing as she ran.

"What did you find?" Hisaki asked quietly, looking at Fergie out of the corner of his eye.

"I found a slimy creature with a swirly shell," Fergie squealed, "my father tells me that it carries its house on its back!"

"A snail?" Yumiko asked, "Hisaki you love snails!"

Hisaki perked up, looking at Fergie with a shy smile, "where is it?"

Fergie smiled brightly as she dragged Hisaki over to the snail she found.

Yumiko smiled, watching the toddlers observe the snail that inched along the playground.

"Hissy and Fergie seem to be getting along very well," Mikitaka said, approaching Yumiko.

"His name is Hisaki and yes they do," Yumiko smiled.

"You are a very wonderful mother to Hissy-"

"Hisaki."

"Hisaki, and I want you to be Fergie's mother as well," Mikitaka said, smiling.

Yumiko's face turned red and she spun around, looking at Mikitaka.
His skin seemed to sparkle as he smiled hopefully, his hand mutated into a small bouquet of flowers.

"Oh... Mikitaka I'm sorry, but I love Josuke, and I'm married to him," Yumiko replied, uncomfortably.

Mikitaka seemed to droop, his hand turning back into a hand and his skin turning grey and dull as his ears seemed to fall flat.

"I apologise," he sighed.

"It's alright Mikitaka, you're my friend, I forgive you. But if you're looking for a mother for Fergie, I don't think me or Ivy are the best choices," Yumiko explained.

"So then what do I do?" Mikitaka asked.

"Hmmm let me think about that," Yumiko mumbled.

—------------------------------------------------------

"So," Josuke said smiling as he rolled over in bed to look at his wife, "how was your day?" He asked, smiling.

Yumiko sighed, "Mikitaka tried to hit on me today…" she said, covering her face with her hands.

"He what?!" Josuke shouted.

"Shhh the kids are sleeping!" Yumiko whispered.

"Sorry," Josuke grumbled, "he tried to hit on you?"

"Yes, but I turned him down," Yumiko explained, "he's still learning about human customs but he said he wanted me to be Fergie's mother, I think he just wants to be loved, Josuke," Yumiko said.

"Still doesn't excuse the fact he tried to hit on my wife," Josuke hissed.

"Josuke, calm down, he understands that it's bad, but now I have to help him try and find a girlfriend," Yumiko sighed.