Izzy

The days until the wedding were counting down and counting down quickly.

Ivy’s pregnancy was progressing very quickly as well and Yumiko had planned a gender reveal party/baby shower for her friends.

Tonio took care of the food and the gender reveal cake, Yumiko decorated, and Josuke rounded up the guests.

"This looks awesome Yu!" Ivy exclaimed, walking into the backyard.
It was the middle of May, Ivy being two and a half months along when she found out she was pregnant, now it was month five.

"I know! I'm super excited! And I told Tonio to refrain from any magical healing stuff just in case something happens and it ends up progressing the pregnancy super fast and suddenly I share a birth month with one of the Nijimura kiddos," Yumiko explained, "usually people would love to have that happen but I don't want stands messing up this kid by screwing with their growth."

Ivy chuckled, "Thanks Yumiko, I'm sure I'll be ok, I've actually had a huge aversion to cakes and stuff through this pregnancy so I don't think I'll be eating the cake but I'll certainly eat the rest of the food!"

"Well, speaking of the cake, everyone is here, should we get started?" Okuyasu suggested.

"Ooh I can't wait!" Ivy smiled, everyone being corralled over to the table where a little box sat.

Aurora helped tear open the tape on the box, her parents opening the box flaps as a little balloon floated up.

It was white, blue, and pink.
Yumiko handed them a small pin, which Okuyasu, his fiance, and his daughter used to pop the balloon, little shiny pink pieces of confetti floating down around them.

"It's a girl!" Okuyasu exclaimed, happily jumping around with Aurora in his arms.

—------------------------------------------------------

The wedding day came quickly for everyone, Yumiko and Yukako were Ivy's bridesmaids while Josuke and Koichi stood with Okuyasu.

Aurora got to stand at the altar with her parents, right beside her mom.

The entire ceremony was emotional, Okuyasu spilling his heart out to his fiance and then his daughter so she wouldn't feel left out.

He kneeled down to Aurora's height and reached into his pocket.

"Rory, I promise to love you with all my heart no matter what, and I'll protect you from all the scary monsters you say are under your bed. No matter how many times you come into mommy and daddy's room because you had a nightmare, no matter how many times you fall and scrape your knee, no matter how many tries it'll take you to learn to ride a bike, your daddy's here for you, and he always will be," Okuyasu sniffled, pulling a bracelet out of his pocket and putting it around Aurora's wrist, kissing her forehead.

The ceremony concluded and the reception began.

Okuyasu and Ivy had their first dance, and Okuyasu had a daddy daughter dance with Aurora.

The Speedwagon foundation even managed to bring Okuyasu's father down for the wedding, so he could see one of his sons finally get married and live their life.

"Ok Ivy, this is my old man!" Okuyasu exclaimed, leading Ivy over to his dad.

Ivy's eyes widened but almost immediately softened.

"Hi Mr Nijimura, I'm Ivy, your daughter in law," Ivy smiled, holding her hand out to shake but instead receiving a hug from the amalgamous man, who then made a sound of joy when he realised that she was pregnant as well.

Aurora ran up to Okuyasu, Okuyasu picking her up, "Rory, this is your Grandpa Nijimura! He's my dad!"

Aurora looked frightened and whispered to Okuyasu, "Grandpa's scary daddy…"

Okuyasu whispered back, "he's not really scary, Grandpa's just special!"

Aurora smiled and waved at her grandfather while still staying close to Okuyasu.

—------------------------------------------------------

A few months after the wedding, Yumiko was busy sitting on the living room floor, attempting to help Hisaki stand on his own, when her phone rang.

"Hello," she greeted into the phone, "oh! Really? Right now? Yeah I can bring her down, I'll go get them," Yumiko said, hanging up the phone and picking up Hisaki, going upstairs to get Aurora and Yuhi who were having a playdate after school.

"Hey Rory, wanna go meet baby sister?" Yumiko asked, opening the door to Yuhi's room where the two were building with large Lego blocks.

"Yeah!" Aurora exclaimed, "come Yuhi!"

The three piled into the car, Josuke watching Hisaki and Johiro for Yumiko.

At the hospital, Okuyasu and Ivy had an emergency caesarean underway.

"Alright, here's a baby girl!" The surgeon announced holding up their second daughter, "and here's a baby boy!"

The two babies were shown to Okuyasu and Ivy, the newborns wailing as their umbilical cords were cut and they were brought to Ivy and Okuyasu.

"Oh my god, Ivy we have twins!" Okuyasu exclaimed softly.

"What will we name the boy?" Ivy asked, watching as her babies were taken away to be cleaned.

"What names do you like?" Okuyasu asked.

"...Dante, I like the name Dante," Ivy said with a soft smile as she was stitched back up.

"Isidora and Dante," Okuyasu mumbled to himself, smiling, "I love it, I love you!"

Okuyasu stopped, tears filling his eyes, "I have a son… I have a son!"

Soon the four were in a recovery room, where Okuyasu held his babies for the first time.

"Hello Dante," he whispered, "Hi Izzy, I love you two so much! And your big sister Aurora will love you too!"

Soon, Aurora was at the hospital, she ran into the room where her mom and dad were.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She exclaimed, running to her dad.

"Aurora! I missed you!" Okuyasu exclaimed, his arms now free to pick up his daughter and hug her.

"Where's the baby?"

"This is Isidora, your baby sister," Okuyasu said, carrying Aurora over to Isidora, "and then this is your little brother Dante."

"I have two babies?" Aurora asked, and expression of utter shock crossing her face.

"I know! That's what me and mommy thought too! But apparently Dante likes to play hide and seek and he would hide behind Izzy during the ultrasounds, so we couldn't see him!" Okuyasu chuckled.

"Well I like hide and seek so he can play with me whenever he wants!" Aurora announced.

Okuyasu chuckled happily, "you're already such a good big sister Rory!"

I STARTED WORKING ON THE OKUYASU AND IVY BOOK GUYS!!! -Synonym