Chapter Fifteen

Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.

November 14, 2022.

Madison Stone's Point Of View.

We arrive at Amour. I introduce my friends to Emma and they greet each other. Soon after, we sit down at a table and wait for Andrey to arrive so we can place our orders and start talking.

"Is he really going to come?" Bryan asks impatiently.

"He assured me he would come," Ashley says and I look outside my mother's establishment, hoping he will arrive soon.

"So let's take a walk around the mall while he's gone so we don't just stand here waiting?" Bryan suggests and everyone agrees getting up, but David remains seated.

"Don't you want to go, David?" I ask and he denies it.

"Can we talk now? Since we couldn't talk during the break." He asks me and looks at our friends, who stare at us without understanding. "Alone?"

"We're going for a walk. When Andrey gets here, call me and we will come back, okay?" Ashley says and I agree, then they walk away from us.

"So?" I ask, sitting back down.

"What are we going to talk about?" He asks.

"About Alexander," and he gets confused.

"About Alexander?" And I agree. "Why are we going to talk about him?"

"Because he harassed me and the deputy gave me an idea, which I will tell when everyone is present, to make him pay for what he did."

"He what?" He speaks indignantly in surprise and I just restate what I said. "So Andrey was right all along."

"Yes.. he was."

"He's going to want to beat up that teacher when you tell him about it, and I'm not even going to try to stop him."

"Before I "ran away", I wrote a letter to my mother, telling her what happened, and he read that letter, so he already knows," he looks at me surprised.

"Then how come he didn't do anything? Although after that day you showed up at school, the teacher never showed up again," he looks at me. "I wonder if he was fired?"

"No, and when everyone is present, I will explain everything, or if he wants, Andrey will explain, since he was the one who talked to the principal about the teacher being absent."

"Okay."

"And what did you want to talk to me about?"

"I wanted to ask if you would be angry if I went back with Emily," he says as if afraid of my reaction and I smile.

"Didn't you tell me you were better about your breakup?"

"Yes, I did. But it's hard to get over a person you see almost every day," and I agree.

If I, who after I broke up with Andrey, even though I went almost two weeks without seeing him couldn't stop thinking about him, who would say if I saw him almost every day.

"When she approached us in the cafeteria you didn't even look at her properly. I thought you didn't want her anymore."

"It's because she had told me that she was sorry she did what she did, that she let her friends get in the way of our relationship and that she wanted to get back together with me, so I told her that since she was sorry, that she should come to you and apologize, then I would think about whether we could get back together," and I am happy to see how much he cares about me and my opinion.