Chapter Twenty Seven

Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.

November 21, 2022.

Madison Stone's Point Of View.

"Alexander?" I say indignantly surprised as my body remains intact to the moment I had the displeasure of reviewing him.

"What are you doing here?" Andrey questions dismissively and steps out from David's side, stopping beside me and putting his arm around my shoulder.

Alexander walks out of the room and closes the door, glaring at me with debauchery soon after.

How I disgust this man.

"I guess you've made the minds of your little boyfriend and his friend, haven't you Madison?" And before I can answer him, David sides with me and confronts the disgusting being in front of us.

"She didn't turn us against you, she just showed us what a horrible being you are."

"I didn't do anything." He plays the victim and I stop myself from advancing on him and slapping him.

"She's the one who harassed you  right?" Andrey ironizes angrily and Alexander stares at me seriously.

"You're not going to ruin my life, Madison," and I agree with what he says.

"Really, I'm not going to ruin your life. Who is going to ruin your life is yourself. What's going to ruin your life are the crimes you've committed."

"I got the subpoena and went to testify. Do you think they will believe you?" He ironizes and I feel my body shake with anger.

"I do. You may even have the principal on your side, but I'm sure justice will stay on mine and you will pay for the horrible, disgusting things you've done," I can't contain the anger I feel talking to him.

"Come on, Mad," Andrey pulls me to his side so we can turn around and get out of here and David follows us, but Alexander denies it.

"Where do you think you're going boys? You guys have class with me now."

"We refuse to be in the same environment as you. We are disgusted with you, teacher." Andrey says angrily and ironizes the last word, leading me away from the teacher soon after.

We go to the outside area and sit at the same table I sat at the day I wrote the request.

"Are you okay, Mad?" Andrey asks as he strokes my back and David stares at me preucupated.

"Yes, I am. I just can't understand what he's still doing here and I'm worried about the people who are in the same environment as him right now."

"Poor Ryan. Poor all his students," David comments.

"Deputy Baker didn't tell you anything?" Andrey questions and I deny it.

"No. I will call him and ask if the courts have answered him. I just hope the answer hasn't already come out and he's done well in this story."

"He's going to pay for what he did. Christopher assured us of that," Andrey reminds me and I nod positively, hoping that he is right.

"Where are you going to stay since you're not going to your class? I would go to mine now, but I know that if I go I won't be able to pay attention to anything because I won't be able to get his image out of my head."

"We don't know, but in that room, we don't step until he leaves," Andrey says and I agree.

"Do the girls and the other people who reported him know that he came back?

"I think some do and some don't," David opines.

"Why did he come back?" I ask more to myself than to the boys, but am answered by Andrey.

"I think since he wasn't coming because he was waiting for things to calm down and for you to come back and 'forget' what happened, but since you reported him, getting him and Williams subpoenaed to testify and after the lecture more people reported them, they must have seen that it wouldn't do any more good for him to disappear for a while."

"I agree with Andrey, Mad."

"Yeah.. that makes a lot of sense."

"What are you three doing here?" Williams yells from the front door to the school hallways at us, since we are the only ones here, and approaches us.

"We're not stepping foot in that room until Alexander is out of it," David replies the principal.

"And why don't you want to take a class with him?"

"We don't like a person who harasses students both verbally and sexually," Andrey speaks up and Williams stares at me seriously.

"Did you know that it is very wrong of you to go around saying bad things about your teacher?" And now I'm supposed to laugh?

"It's not wrong to warn people about bad people to prevent what happened to me from happening to them. Wrong is covering up for a criminal."

"Is that an indirect?" And I deny it.

"Not at all. Now if the shoe fits..."

"All three to my office now," he raises his voice and starts walking, so the boys and I stand up and follow him into his office.

We enter his office and unlike the director, who sits down, we remain standing.

"I will give all three a chance. You will go to your classes now on and I won't give you a warning for skipping class."

"Then you can give us the warning, because we're not going there," Andrey maintains what he said.

I don't have a class with Alexander today, but if the boys aren't there it's because of me, so if they're going to get a warning, it's only fair that I do too.

"I guess I will have to call your parents too," he threatens and I can't contain the dry laugh that comes out of my lips.

"Take advantage when they are present and tell my mother that you lied to her about not knowing if anything had happened to me when she came here to talk to you," I say and he seems to be shocked, which results in him being quiet for a while.

"You are going to get two warnings. One for not being in class and one for disrespecting the school principal," he says starting to fiddle with his computer. "Remembering that one more warning and you are suspended."

"Call my mom please," Andrey asks and the principal looks at him suspiciously.

"What for?"

"For her to pick up me, Mad and David. Since we've already taken the warning, we see no reason to stay here."

"Your friends can only leave if their parents pick them up."

"Just call their parents and ask if they will let my mother pick them up too, the answer to which I am sure is yes."

Williams does as Andrey asks and calls our parents, who let his mother pick us up, and Andrey lets his mother know, who says she will be here in a few minutes.

Williams gives us the warnings and as impressive as it sounds, he has not commented about them to our parents. It is probably out of fear that they will come here and find out what is going on, although he is probably already aware that my mother knows what has happened, he might not aware that she knows that he lied to her.

"You can wait outside for Mrs. Butler," he says and we leave without say another word.

"I'm going to text the girls that Alexander is back," I say taking out my phone and doing as I'm told.

"Do you want to go to the police station to ask about the case?" David whispers since we're still on the board.

"Let's go. I will ask Christopher if he's had an answer yet," and they nod.