Scene 27 - Part 2

Kylian released Isis's hair and rolled out of her view.

There was a withdraw and pause before Liam pushed in again. He hissed a curse and held, keeping her full.

Is this really happening? Is Liam really inside of her?

Another slow pull back and his head dropped, as if he was seeking the same relief she was. His next advance felt less intrusive, and he slid in easier, speeding up.

"Oh goddess, she's perfect," he gasped with another push in. He was finding his pace, slow and steady. Every rub, sensation, and movement were felt by both of them. "I want to fuck you forever, but I can't have you sore. I'm just the first tonight."

He fell into a rhythm, possessive but not demanding; He was preserving her for her other mates.

"What exactly is going to happen when you..."

Kylian was still nearby and ran his fingers through her hair when Liam paused, keeping his head firmly lodged inside, but giving them both some breathing room. The significance of the question left Liam speechless.

"I've used things... toys..." She took a deep breath to reset her stammering. "...dildos before, and I know the mechanics. I know what that stuff was earlier... but... will it burn?"

"No, princess. It doesn't hurt." Kylian explained as he continued to stroke her hair. "You might feel some warmth, but that's all. We can tense up when we release, but we won't hurt you."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know," Liam looked down on the face with the pouty lips and almond eyes. The features of his mate looked back at him. "Did you want to stop to talk about this?"

"No, I got nervous, that's all."

Liam nodded and pushed in again. "It'll feel just like this, but like Kylian said, I'll be more tense. My breathing will get tight, and I might yell out a few profanities."

His pace resumed and he monitored her with renewed caution. Her head bobbed up and down as she looked around the room to find all their attention on her. They were watching and waiting for her mate to finish. Julien's hand was on Marc's shoulder, Derek was already completely naked and sitting on the chair next to the fire, Adrien was near the head of the bed watching the scene play out at his feet.

Liam's chest started to tense and his movements got jagged. Kylian moved near her ear but didn't block her view of Liam.

"He's about to cum in you. He'll release over a few pumps. Sometimes it's less, sometimes it's more."

Veins popped out on his neck, the strain of controlling the explosion from within apparent with his red skin. "Oh, fuck!" he called out with an elongated shove up, followed by several thrusts to finish the job. Excitement coursed through her, twisting her gut. It felt like she was halfway to an orgasm already.

Liam relaxed, his muscles liquified. "It's been too long," he breathed out as he rolled onto his back next to her.

Her wide eyes flickered around and were noticed by the male who had stayed next to her. Kylian was quick to take up the space between her legs. He pulled her legs further apart, entered her rougher.

"Did watching your mate cum inside of you turn you on?" Kylian grunted down to Isis who was now being caressed by a spent Liam.

She reached up, latching onto his shoulders while he moved up and down with more aggression than her previous lover. She hadn't been ready for such a quick transition, a new cock, her next mate.

She cried out an inaudible answer and looked over to the soft smile of Liam. A movement to her left caught her attention and she saw that Derek had moved from the chair to her side. His hand reached down and squeezed hers when she helplessly let go of Kylian.