Chapter 12 - Six cruel hours of our lives

Xyrus academy is more boring than I expected.

Than again we only see the academy when Arthur's their and he's a trouble magnet.

A lot of the classes are boring and only tell me things I already know.

The Battle classes are too easy because I've been training to kill people for near 7 years now and the people I am fighting are spoiled noble brats.

Hard to make friends with the mental age difference, and the whole gender swap.

The noble girls think I'm too much of a tomboy and all the boys stay away because having a younger girl be stronger than them hurts their masculinity.

Was my ego that fragile in my last life? I hope not.

At least Curtis is here. I may have to act all proper around him but his upbringing made him mature faster which makes it less awkward to converse with him.

Moving back to the classes. The basic artificing class is pretty interesting and something I actually look forward to .

And something I completely forgot about is how the DC has not been established yet.

Actually wait I'm probably going to be dragged into the DC by Curtis which means interaction with Arthur.

God damm it I can never seem to get away from the plot.

Urrgghhh I need to be stronger! But how?

Maybe in the summer I can ask for permission to adventure into the beast glades.

"Michelle come duel with me!"

Never mind have to go appease little mister lion tamer.

——————-skip the time——————

"Im exhausted"

"Your fine Curtis"

"How are you fine!? You're not an augmenter yet you still keep up! How?!?!?"

"Fine I'll tell you my secret, this might also help you in the future"

"Yay!"

"Augmenters enhance their bodies with mana while conjurors concentrate mana outside their bodies with the help of mana in the air. But, with enough practice an augmenter can control mana outside their bodies and conjuror will be able to make their bodies stronger with mana"

".....what?"

"I learned how to be an augmenter while being a conjuror and will teach you how to be an conjuror"

"Cool"

————flip the skip—————

Me and Curtis have been practicing with mana control for a few months now.

"Come on just a bit more Curtis!"

A small ball of flame forms in his hand and shoots outwards.

"Yeah!!" Curtis exclaims happily.

"Impressive" a new voice cuts in.

Me and Curtis turn towards the new voice and see a red haired girl.

"Mind if I join you?"

Curtis looks towards me for an answer.

"Only if you can hold your own in a duel" I finally speak out.

The girl grins. "Good, names Claire Bladeheart. I hope to enjoy this fight"

(A

)

Sorry for short chapter and not posting yesterday

But in my defense I was drunk and playing super smash bros with my also drunk friends.