Chapter 19 - Thats Hot

I'm so close, I'm oh so very close.

I just know I will finalize my creation of plasma  soon.

I can feel it in my very mana core.

I will finally have my own power. My own way of fighting. My own way of controlling my life.

And it will feel GREAT.

Anyway

School year is almost over again, I totally didn't almost die by starvation when I locked myself in my room to read all of the books I could get my hands on.

I pretty sure Curtis and Claire are stronger than they should be from joining my training sessions every now and then.

Half the school is afraid of me because 'I'm the big scary prodigy that kick most of their asses while only 13 years old' so friends other than Claire and Curtis are hard to come by.

To be fair, so of the other students are now taking their own training more seriously in an attempt to beat me.

I still have trouble with the 6 and 7th years but that's because they have just lived for longer. I will catch up soon.

The mana core I got over the summer help my progress through the orange stage but I'm still a bit off from yellow.

Now I just have to get back to it

-~•~•~•~•=+•<*=•~+=•£<<¥•=+€<||>'llhgds

Concentrate....

........concentrate........

Just. A. Bit. More...!

There!!

OH SHIT THATS HOT?!?

I quickly dismiss the very first plasma I conjured.

I forgot the plasma I'm try to make is based off of plasma from the sun.

Maybe I should not make it in the palm of my hand.

I had my normal mana barriers up and that still burnt my hand like hell.

I take a quick look at my hand and see charred skin in the palm.

'Huh, I could have sworn I had some form of PTSD related to fire and just burning in general'

A small poke with my other hand shows that the burn is very much real.

'Shouldn't I be in great pain right now? I could have sworn this counted as a third degree Burn'

I wave my hand a bit more before my pain starts to kick in.

'Oh shit the adrenaline is going away! I should get to the healers before I probably black out from the pain'

•••••===========+++++++++######%%

"Michelle you just recovered from the starvation and sleep deprivation then I get told your in here again?"

He pauses for dramatic effect before sighing

"So what happened this time?"

I think of the best way to explain nuclear fusion to a person who's tech is off the Middle Ages.

"I made a mini sun in my hand"

".....what?"

"I conjured up a miniature sun in the palm of my hand and it burnt me"

"I...I...I don't even know anymore with you....... Anyway father wanted to ask if you are going to the beast glades again"

"If he allows me then yes"

"Great I'll inform him then. Good luck with whatever the hell you do!"

"Thanks!"

(A/n)

Why did this fucking piece of shit try and autocorrect Thanks to thanksgiving we are in march for gods sake.

Also if the characters feel out of character some times it's because I'm on the very edge of the sociopath scale and don't fully understand most human emotions. Basically I'm so depressed that all my emotions blend into one big jumble where I can't tell the difference between any of them

But I do try my best

I was going to say something else but I totally forgot