Chapter 32

After i lesson that I totally didn't steal from a certain reincarnated king that I read about, my life went on.

Arthur eventually woke up. I'm not sure if he got kissed because I don't stalk him but I may or may not have seen him with a horrified expression.

I continued to teach Arthur's mana manipulation class and gave some hints to Arthur about how to get stronger. Basically I just hinted at some stuff he learned from the Asuras and hoped he might pick it up.

You know just a little tips on how to hide your mana better.

And darn is it depressing to see a true genius in the flesh. I myself was considered as a prodigy of near unprecedented levels due to my slight outside knowledge but Arthur with no insight into this world has already reached my level in his base form. Not even counting his super saiyan transformation.

I'm 3 years older than him dammit I should at least have some advantage!

Well at least I'm taller but I doubt that will last long. Damn genetics

After some time passes we reach the original time that Arthur woke up in and I get to see the princess approach him for a simple apology about the auction house.

After Arthur leaves I swoop in from behind and surprise Kathyln.

"So have you decided to set your eyes on your own Prince Charming?"

She gives a barely visible jump before turning to me with her usual blank expression, but I do spot a tiny bit of red on her face.

"Hello Mic, would you be referring to Arthur?"

"OooooOh first name basis already, I might have to go and grab Curtis and have a nice chat with Arthur"

She looks at me with only a slight fluster before responding

"It's not like that"

"It would be best to stay away from Arthur"

A surprised look comes over her from my complete 180 in tone.

"Why?" She asks quietly.

" The boy wonder attracts more trouble than he can handle, I have already had to intervene within his life to save the lives. Of others I don't want to see you get hurt so just try to find a safer person to crush on, ok?"

Kathyln thinks for a small amount of time before nodding

"Ok"

"Good. Also you never really stood a chance when that kid is probably in love with his childhood friend, so I'm just saving you the trouble Sis"

I walk away at this point leaving her with a slightly ajar mouth and her eyes staring into my back.

'Good that's one less loose end before everything goes to shit'

(A/n)

4 am is the best time to post a chapter right?