Chapter 26

Oh boy here I go committing assault again.

Well it's not me. It's Arthur. I was riding with Curtis and Kathlyn when we magically stumbled upon Arthur kicking the shit out of a bunch of noble brats.

If you got to this point you can guess what will happen. Well guess what your wrong!

I forms barrier of plasma between Arthur and the Trident kid who was about to hit him.

With a bit of mana pressure I ask "My I know what you fine gentleman are doing right now?"
I do an exaggerated glance over everyone "The announcement will start soon and you all seem so occupied"

The weaker one quiver under the pressure I exude but most can still stand fine.

Curtis immediately accuses Arthur for the little show down. But Vincent redirects his actions upon the racist nobles.

I'm just standing here bored and totally forgotten. Oh hey look Arthur called Goodsky and got the people kicked out of the academy.

Neat.

Welp time to leave.

And hey at least I got a little something out of this encounter. With my little intervention it should take longer for Kathlyn to maybe fall for Arthur. And with this delay she might be able to see some art x tess moments that will make her try and find a more suitable suitor.

I have not become a protective older sister.

Welp unto the speech.

(Arthur pov)

'Papa.... That girl had the same scent from the cave'

'She's the scent? The one that probably killed Lucas? Maybe I should thank her. But what was a noble doing in the glaives killing another noble? Politically inspired maybe.'

'She's strong'

'Yeah she is. But why didn't she help us with the Guardian than? Have to watch out for her'

(A/n)
I usually write on week ends then add bits during the week day before posting but as you can see from the picture above I was on a plane  visiting colleges.