Chapter 31

It's a little disappointing to see things play out this way again.

Just a tiny bit, but some good has come from this little experiment.

Because of me not trying to kill Arthur like Lucas was he ended up coming out with less damage.

This shows I can interfere with the plot on a small scale. Meaning that if I want change I will have to do it by myself.

A small nudge here and a tiny poke there will hopefully save many lives. Hopefully.

I had barely started the war arc when I came to this world, so a lot of improvisation will be needed.

////////////////////////////////////////////

"It's a real shame Arthur got hurt in the first day of school" I spoke during one of the DC meetings.

"Yeah, he had a real eventful time that day, meeting with us then fighting a professor than finally getting sent to the hospital wing in team training" Curtis added to the conversation

"Yep" Claire added with a pop "none of us has ever had a day so interesting, plenty of fights sure but not so many events"

"It's almost like he's the main character of some kind of story with how full of adventure his life is" Feyrith finished.

I start giggling in the corner of the room.

"Mic? You good?"

"Hehehic yeah I'm fine, just thought of something funny"

"Want to share it with the class?"

"No"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I walked into the first year class with a confident stride and a stolen lesson plan.

"Alright Class I'm your new Intro to mana manipulation professor, you may call me Professor Custodies"

I get many surprised looks by the time I reach the center of the field.

"After your last professor was humiliated by a mere first year the Director decided that I was the next best option besides wasting time and money on a new professor"

I give them a almost feral grin as I build up plasma behind me.

"Now, who wants to see a magic trick?"

(A/n)

Damm is Book 10 Arthur hot

See you maggots in a few seconds