Chapter 40 Going up in flames

After the tiny bit of chaos and confusion yesterday, sitting in the DC room listening to the other members complain about racism is kinda relaxing. I mean it's still not a good situation but it's better than following the most powerful 13-year-old to ever exist who has a pet god and went to said god's uncle's shop. 

Is Windsom Sylvie's uncle? Is Windsom even a Dragon? eh who cares.

Thats not even counting the deal I struck with the starry-eyed bastard. But what's the worst one favor can do, they may have been indifferent from what I've read but they still at least decided to help us and not just nuke the world in all-out war. We may be puppets, but at least we're not slaves. 

Any hey! Kathyln is throwing her hissy fit, so character development and whatever else that goes on today! And Elajah is here as well so that's about half the important in this school around. 

Oop? Thats a large flare of fire mana (no pun intended) all the DC members get up and start running towards it's source. 

OooooHH! now I Remember what happens today for better character development. Its trauma! The best form of improving your characters.

Yes, the Tri-Union Hall burns down today so that's fun, I guess. Doesn't the attack also happen today? Man, it's been while since I last read those webcomics on definitely not pirate sites. Some things are getting foggy but not that it matters much considering my knowledge runs off in a few months and then skips something like 3 years into the future for a tiny bit before running out completely.

What was i thinking about? Ah yes, the fire, by now we had arrived in front of the building to see it in flames with people running about like headless chickens. Should I help? sure why not! I gather up some mana for a spell.

"Breathless Sphere!" 

heh, that pun was intended. just a slightly complex use of wind mana to remove all the oxygen from an area and poof fire gone. Some people might miss a breath or two but that's minor really. ah science prevails again! I should use more of that chemistry stuff,  I hyped it up in my mind when I was young but really haven't done anything with it yet...... I wonder where one can find Bleach and ammonia in this magical world.

I will need to practice Water mana in the future.

Welp my job here is done and hey look Theo the gravity guy is threatening that human who probably set the building on fire. Ah Claire pulled him away, I wanted to see more. And he looks like a kicked puppy now.

I'm starting to walk away when Claire calls over to me from the rest of the gather DC members "Hey Mic! come here!"

"Yessss?" I question as I arrive.

"It's Arthur! He's alive! Elaijah Just told us that's he's fine so we don't have to worry about him anymore."

"I Know" 

"you 'Know'?" The Dc members and her give me a odd look.

"Yeah, I know he's fine, ran into him yesterday while out shopping."

They all stare at me as if the Gods are real. which they are but that's not the point.

The whole groups explode into noise as the start asking question after question. Apparently, half the reason we were holding a meeting today was to bitch about Arthur maybe being dead and of course the other half being racism before that probably unimportant build went up in flame. 

"Sorry I was just lost in thought, and it slipped my mind."

"OK, but next time try to participate more in the meetings you might have recalled this the" Claire scolds me.

"Yeah sure, I'm going to go take a nap before the training session later."

"Alright but be sure to come back in time, because after today those terrorists are going to get bolder."

"I know" 

Then a quiet murmur to myself as I begin to walk away.

"I know better than anyone."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have posted so sooon?!?!?!?!?!?!?

crazy i know

so how do you random like 40-50 people who have actually read this far think of what im doing