Chapter 44: Uhh what do I do?!

POV: First person, Y/n

Man.. that boy has so many urges

Norm and Mo'at came in and were happy to see me wake. Norm was surprised that I woke in just a few hours, after I got shot. So did Jake came in and Neteyam came back.

Neteyam was standing by the door, waiting for some reason. Is he waiting for them to leave, so we can be alone again? Or just worried for me? Probably both.

"I'll help her with the rest," Mo'at spoke and helped me up to my feet. Neteyam suddenly came closer and decided to help me too. Stepping outside of the human tube and to the tents.

"Neteyam go, you haven't eat yet," she turned to her grandson, reassuring him, that she handle it.

He didn't say anything and continued to help me walk, "Neteyam.. Your grandmother is already a-," I began to rapidly cough. Loosing my balance, I fell onto the stone floor.

He finally spoke, "Y/n," he shouted and held on to my as I fell, "Y/n y-you okay, Y/n! Y/n,"

"Tired... again," I became drowsy, everything was a blur again.

"No- no- No! Not again," I hear Neteyam shouting, "Y/n- Y/n look at me please," tears streamed down his face as he took his hand to my face, turn myself to him.

"Don't cry I'm going to be..," I stopped, shutting my eyes.

———{ }———

I gasped on again and woke up to being in... Quaritch's body again. I went to find my reflection again, finding a shiny material on the walls of the room. The reflection was more clearer to see, unlike water.

"No no no no," I placed a hand, looking at the sides of Quaritch's face.

I shifted into the old man again...

The ears droop, and I slumped back into the bed, sitting. I placed my head down.

What am I going to do?

———{ }———

"Hmm... everything is stable.. he may still be going through a identity crisis," a sky person said.

"Probably thinking this is a nightmare," a recom laughed and nudged Lyle.

"Shut your mouth! If he continues to be like this, we can't continue our mission," Lyle states, crossing his arms at his team.

"I say we still take him with us, he might remember," said another recom, suggesting an idea.

Lyle hums and thinks to himself for a bit, "all right then," he smiled but a little sadden.

We need you Quaritch, come back to us, thought Lyle.

———{ }———

"We will go from east there," pointed a human on a table that can move stuff inside of it.

"That's were we last saw them," Lyle pointed out, turning my direction. I stared at the table, memorized by it.

"Fascinating," I whispered amongst myself, the other recoms laughing at me.

"Looks like he's back," one said.

"More like he's starting everything other again," another said.

"Sir, how should we handle it this time," Lyle spoke to me, "it was a fail for our last two tries,"

"Uhhh," I nervously smiled at Lyle.

What do I say?!

As I was thinking to myself... I think I hear Quaritch yelling at me from my head. This caused me an headache and I collapsed hold my head with my hands.

"Sir," Lyle grabbed my arms for support, I could not get up. Quaritch's word were filling my head, giving me exhaustion.

"Shit...," I softly said and closed my eyes.

All this shifting is give me a headache...