Chapter 89: Tsaheylu

(Warning: a little bit of tease. I feel like people are going to hate me after this)

POV: First person, Neteyam

I yelped as she pushed me against the salt water and sand, "hey, no fair," I chuckled.

Y/n hummed, "I wonder where is your tickle spot," she asked herself.

I stopped moving, "What- Ah- no no no I don't h- have a tickle spot," I denied, shaking my head, with water under me.

She hummed again, "Is ~ it here?" She tickled my torso. My eyes grew big, I laughed uncontrollably.

"BAHAHA Wait- no- stop," I struggled to get off her grasp, "HAHAA Y/n- I can't- I can't breaEAHAHA," I arched my back.

She stopped and looked at me with a playful smirk, "What," I smirked back, but confused too.

She tilted her head and started to rub my thigh. My eyes trailed to where she placed her hand, bringing my eyes back to her.

I mimic her head tilt, my cheeks flushed. I felt my tail swish playfully again the water, making splashes.

"Is your thigh ticklish," she asked with the smirk still planted on her face.

I don't know if it was the sun making me hot or her. I shook my head, curious as to what she was going to do next.

"Is that a yes or no," she continued to gently rub my thigh.

"Well," I made eye contact, "what do you think," I asked her. She lightly squeezes my thigh, causing me to yelp and cover my mouth.

"Oh~ I guess you're sensitive there, I suppose," she squeezed it again. I whimpered quietly, shutting my eyes. I still covered my mouth, while resting my other hand on hers, "Yes or no," she asked and her hand went closer to my heated spot, sending my erection to slightly twitch. I whimpered again.

I nodded in the form of 'Yes' I struggled to find the right words at this moment. But all that could come out of my mouth were the songs of pleasure and teasing.

She begins to careless my thighs up my hips, waist, and chest, softly. I whined when she avoided the most sensitive part, she knew what she was doing and I let her away with it.

Just be patient Neteyam...

That was when I thought about something that would bring us together as one and forever, "Wait stop," I told her, stopping the movement of her hands.

Her ears droop down, saddened, "I'm sorry, do... do you not enjoy it," she gets off of me, and I get up.

I frantically shook my head, "No- no uh," I looked around and grabbed her arm, "let's go somewhere more private," I suggested, with heavy breathing.

"Oh, okay," Y/n nodded, walking along with me.

I took her and me deep into the forest, so we would not be disturbed or embarrassed about being caught.

A huge leaf was in the way, so I moved it away from her. Waiting for her to pass by, letting go of the big leaf. She thanked me.

Once we reached a secluded area, we stared at each other. We were not knowing what to say to one another but were eager for our touch.  I rub my arm, anxiously. Y/n came closer to me, but I avoided eye contact, while she didn't. 

With every inch she got closer, my inside felt hotter, and bubbly. As if I was going to burst just by being near her presence. I stopped her and brought her down with me, "I want to..."

Gah... just say it Neteyam

"Want to what?" She said confused, she placed her hand on my thigh, causing me to gulp.

I brought my hand to my back, grabbing my queue. In this way, we can be together till our deaths. I reached for it, bringing it to my front.

Y/n's pupils grew wide, having little to see her eye color, "Neteyam," she whispered, "What if- what if we don't last?" She shook her head. In her eyes, there was no disgust, regret, or pain, just worry for our lives together.

"I think we could last forever," I said with desperation, bringing myself closer to her, the queue still in hand.

She sighed, "I'm afraid that everything will disappear," cupping my cheeks.

"Just trust me," I whispered back.

(I got that ending while listen to Like Crazy by Jimin, the start of the song, idk I was bored but anyways the next is just your imagination)