Chapter 53: Necklace Part 1

POV: First person, Y/n

The evening came and people went on to their daily duties. I went to go on a walk as I usually did in the cave systems, when I first came here.

Neteyam said he had something to do that was very important and dear to him, so I left him be.

But it didn't take me that long to walk around the tents and people. Eventually I came back to check on Neteyam- or just to see my mighty warrior and peak what he was doing.

"Whatcha doin," I popped up asking. He screamed and scrambled to put the stuff he was doing away. Hiding it under the coat a gave him. Oh he wasn't quick enough.

"Nothing," Neteyam quickly stands up and stares at me. I'm sure I saw sweat form on his forehead.

"Oh," I raised a brow, "now what's under the coat hmm," I asked getting closer. As I got closer, he guarded the stuff, as if it was his treasures.

"Nothing," he nervously laughed to hide the lie, "H-how was your walk," he questioned.

"Good... now what's this," I held my hand up, showing a necklace thing, that had f/c rocks, feathers, leaves and more, "hey look it's that rock you took back near the river, when we were fishing. Are you making yourself a new necklace," I gasped, "this actually suites well with your gemstone," I smiled, placing the necklace on his neck to get a better look.

He gasped, knowing that I secretly snatch his thing he was making.

He laughed nervously, "y- yeah I'm make a new necklace... in need to ask for my grandma's help with the rest. It's not finished yet though," he explained, and gently took my hand. While I was hold the necklace, his hands hover over mine.

"Um.. if you would let me.. I can look at your gemstone- I just want to see- compare the both of ours," hesitantly he said more, "and- and...," he lost his words.

"You can look at it- or have it, I already have the gem of my world," I chuckled.

He looked at me confused, "you have another one," he asked.

"No," I patted his head, "my gem is alive and well," I took out my pocket pouch and handed it to him. Containing my gemstone, "do whatever you like with it. Just don't break it or don't get it mix up with yours okay," giving back the necklace too.

He hummed and smiling at me, "I treasure what you give me anyways,"

I laughed, "I can already see that from my coat you still have,"

He expression surprised, "W- well yeah, of course I do," he held the pocket pouch and necklace nervously, waiting for something to happen.

"Oh right. I'll leave," I smiled and left, "show me when it's finished, okay? It looks good," I waved at him.

———{ }———

POV: First person, Neteyam.

I waved back at her, "okay! Will do,"

I was going to have a heart attack! Oh oh okay. But good news, is that she likes. And good thing she was quite clueless right there, or else I think I would die of embarrassment right there. Haha.. how cute to think that she thought I was making it for myself....

When it's really for her.