Epilogue

Epilogue !!

Hello Readers! Here comes the epilogue! And this dedicated to... Drum roll please *drum roll* this is dedicated to @michaels_sweetthang !! Thanks for reading!

-+-+-+-+-+

It's been a year now. It's July 21st. And as I promise.. We are here at the Eiffel Tower.

"Hey Samantha! I told you. I would never break my promise. Look at view. Isn't it beautiful?"

We decided to stay longer at the Eiffel Tower to enjoy the view.

"I love you Samantha"

After 3 days of staying at Paris I am now here at the plane. Ready to go home. I easily get bored when I'm in the plane so I just get my wallet out and look at the wonderful picture in it. It is the selfie I took with Samantha the night before everything end. I got it developed and put in my wallet.

"I just wish that you are here by my side. Life is so hard without you, you know." I cried a little and let out a giggle. All this time , I was just talking to a picture of Samantha. Well that's what they see. Me talking to a picture. But in my heart I know that I am talking to Samantha and I know that she can hear me wherever she is.

"Life is much better with you. Why do you have to leave me so soon? We haven't even had kids yet."

I just whisper in the air while looking at our picture.

....

It's already morning

As soon as I got back home, I went to my bedroom that used to be our bedroom and held Samantha's diary. I flip through the pages.

I can't believe that I married the man I love. I married him. You wanna know who? The one and only Michael Joseph Jackson. I am not Samantha Ashton anymore. I am now Samantha Jackson.

I just can't help but smile while reading her diary. I look at the bottom and there's a small drawing of an anime couple in the church. I flip the pages again.

Why do I have a condition like this? Michael would be tired of explaining me everything again and again. I can't believe myself. I don't even know that I'm already married.

Then there's a little angry cartoon face at the bottom.

I held the diary and went to walk outside. I stopped in front of the bridge. I just wanted to end my life. So that I can be with Samantha already. I just wanna be with her. I started to sit on the edge of the bridge ready to jump off. I hold the diary beside me but then suddenly a bird flew through my side making me drop the diary on the floor on the bridge not off the bridge. I turn around so I can get my foot on the floor. The diary flip through pages as the winds blew. It stopped to the part where she draw me and her sitting under my favorite tree with the sun shining above us.

I look up and saw the sun shining brightly. Maybe she don't want me to kill myself. I think this is her way of saying that I should be happy. I smiled while looking up the sky. She always makes me happy.

You are my sunshine

My only sunshine

You make me happy

When skies are grey

You never know dear

How much I Love You

Please don't take my sunshine away

Yeah God took Samantha away. But everytime I look up the sky and saw the sun shining so brightly. I will just think that it is Samantha smiling down at me. And every night, Samantha will be the stars covering the sky. Guarding me while I sleep.

So this is my tragic love story. And It All Started With A Dare.

+-+-+-+-+-

The End! Did you like it ? What do you think about this? Comment what you think.
And some of you asked me if I'm going to write a sequel to this. And uhm.. Sadly there won't be a sequel to this. But I will surely write another MJ FanFic but that will took so long hehe. I'm writing a My Chemical Romance Fan Fiction with the title 'Remember December' I hope you read it even though its not an MJ one.

And there will be more upcoming stories. Some are FanFic and some are Fiction. So stay tuned ! Buh bye!!
Follow me on instagram: @wierdolala so you could see my drawings and of course my selfies lol! Haha xD!!
Happy Reading!! Don't forget to vote! It gives me inspiration!. Buh-bye !!! See you on the next stories!
~wierdolala