A/N <3

Thanks for the people who vote for my story. I appreciate all ypur votes and comments. If you don't like an Author's Note, then you could just skip this part.

SPECIAL MENTION:

@MJLove07912 , @AngelHolland3 , @_a_bigfat_dreamer , @gemalovu2 , @LovemyMichael , @applehead82 , @MJand1Dlover , @tommylan , @Officially-Tameisha , @Katherinelovesmj , @Jamaican_babe , @AngelicVoice7 , @Morgiepie45

and to others I didn't mention.

Thank you for voting the chapters of my story.

And you! Who's reading things now. Thanks for giving this story a chance. I know I'm not that good but I'm trying my best to make a great story.

If you want to make a banner, trailer, and a book cover for this story just send it to me and I'll post it here.

you can comment what you want to say to about the story. Negative or positive it's okay. Cause I want to know what wrong with my writings. I want to improve my writings.

And who wants to be a part of the story? just let me know..

And here's a little game or logic:

*Who makes it, has no need of it.

Who buys it, has no use for it.

Who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What is it?*

1..2...3 answer now. Just comment your answers and those who will get the right answer deserves a shoutout and will be a guest character for the next chapter.

I'll be posting logics like this everytime I update.

Kik me : july14kim

tweet me : july14kim

and please follow me on instagram : khimberlyanne.14 (I'll be posting MJ pics there)

that's all

#KeepMichaeling

#FightForThisLove

#ItAllStartedWithADare

#MichaelJackson

#SamanthaFox