7 | START OF THE REAL WORK

5 AM .. I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I got up , took a shower , I pampered my self .

I took the dress or should I call the maid uniorm that Lisa gave me last night.

I put the dress on and braid my hair in one way .

As I finished preparing . I look at the mirror to see if the dress fits me .

Oh I look cute in this dress. I look like anime character or should I say look like a cosplayer.

I reallly look like a cosplayer , with this maid dress , my olive colored eyes, my fair complexion, and my long braided hair.

Ok , enough with myself I need to go down and clean the furnitures.

As I got down the other maids rushing one place to the other.

I just look at them curiously and then suddenly the maid named Beth come to me andasked me if I can cook.

"Yes I can. What's the problem?" i ask her

"The chef got sick just this morning. We don't know how to cook a delicious food. So , please can you prepare a delicious breakfast for Michael?" Beth said to me

"Ok ok .. i'll cook, but what will I cook?"i ask her again

"I don't know. Ok put on this apron and go to the kitchen and cook something you know will be good." she said in a rush

I run to the kitchen and start thinking of what recipe will I do. I remember what my mother always prepare for breakast.

"Bacon and pancakes" i said to myself

I open the fridge and start looking for the ingredients needed. After I get all the ingredients from the fridge , I start cooking . I make sure that the pancakes will not be over cook.

"Samantha, you should cook quickly . Michael is waiting at the dining room." Beth shouted

"Okay, I'm almost done cooking I'll just serve this to him." i said in a loud voice

I put the pancakes in the plate and beside it I put the bacon . And I also prepare a hot coffee.

As I finished plating the the food , I put it in the tray and serve it to Micahel.

I walk closer to him and when im in front of him I put the tray down and greet him.

he smiled and greeted me back.

"Why are you the one who cook and prepared my breakfast?" he ask

"Beth said that the chef got sick just this morning . So she come to me and ask me if I can cook . So I said yes. That's why Im the one who prepared your breakfast." I said calmly and I turned around and walk away so I can finish my work for today.

- - - - - - -

I'm just about to finish my work . There's a lot of furnitures here, so it's kinda hard being a maid .

But I can say that I have fun..

I'm about to go to my room when I hear a voice calling my name ..

"Samantha! Samantha!"

I turn around and see Michael calling me ..

"Yes sir ?" i said

"You've done a great job today. And plus youthe breakfast you prepared to me this morning is great." he said .

"Well, thank you sir. I'm glad that you enjoyed your breakfast today." i said in a formal way

He turned away and I start walking again to my room.

I need to get rest ., i'm so tired cleaning , dusting off the furnitures and walking around the house..

- - - - -

HI THERE ! DO YOU HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT? FOLLOW ME @july14kim I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK .. DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ?? JUST LET ME KNOW .. I'LL TRY UPDATING AGAIN SOONER ..

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT !!

IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST JUST MESSAGE ME . AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE STORY COVER JUST SEND ME THE PICTURE SO I CAN SEE IF I CAN USE IT ..

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FAR :)