Chapter eleven

MICHAEL'S POV:

I'm still here at the airport still hoping that I will see Samantha here.

tik tok tik tok tik tok

30 minutes passed , I'm still walking around

tik tok tik tok tik tok

45 minutes passed, I'm still walking

tik tok tik tok tik tok

1 hour passed my feet is aching but I'm still walking

tik tok tik tok tik tok

1 hour and 30 minutes passed and I'm still walking

I don't care how my feet is all I want to do is see Samantha and ask straight to her why does she do that to me ..

But I think she's already on the plane and just waiting to be home ..

I was just about to walk out of the airport when I hear two girls screaming behind me

"Hey girl! Is that Michael Jackson infront of us?" said the girl with a long blonde hair

"I don't think so. Why would he go to an airport with his pajamas ?" answered the girl with the brunette curly hair

"No, look at him closely , can't you see it's really him?" the gir with the blonde hair just start jumping up and down and start screaming

"Oh yeah ! you're right he is Michael Jackson The King of Pop!" they both walk closer to e and start taking a picture and asking or an autograph.

Then after it all the people gather around me and just start screaming and screaming so loud like it's okay to miss their flights just to see me ..

Oh man ! This is not the right time for this thing. I love my fans but it's hard for me to face them in a situation like this. Okay. It's too ;ate to run away rom them just give them what they want, autographs , pictures, hugs, whatever and remember SMILE ! Smile smile smile !

Just like what the lyrics of my favorite song smile says : "Smile though your heart is breaking. Smile even though it's breaking......"

Ugh ! okay all I need is to smile and that's all..

"Hey Michael ! Can I hug you? please" the girl who's age is about 20-25 years old said to e with a teary eyes.

"Of course you can" I said with a huge smile on my face

After a long time of like a meet and great at the airport , I put my shades on and start walking outside the airport.

There's a park near the airport , So I decided to leave y car in the parking lot and just walk to the park.

I see children playing on the playground, some are on the swing , some are on the seesaw, some are on the slide and some are running and runnind around the park. I can see the happiness and the smile on their face. And I know that they love what they're doing and they're enjoying it.

I wish I could just be like them , have fun , have a normal life and just be happy.

On the other side of the park I see old people having an exercise with a group of other senior citizens.