5. good news or bad news

After getting out of that horrible place Wednesday couldn't wait to return back to the academy. This is because after all this time spent with her parents, she just wanted to be in her dorm all alone. Well maybe with Enid and the people she would like to call her friends. But she just couldn't wait to get away from her parents.

By the time they arrived at Nevermore everyone was in their last class which meant she missed lunch. She would never say this out loud but she wished she could have lunch with her friends. When she was with them she felt like she belonged. She was glad she was finally getting away from her parents. Till some dumb white haired lady had to speak up.

"Oh Morticia you don't need to head back I could just lend you one of the empty dorms since you will be taking Wednesday back to the hospital tomorrow quite early" Ms Weems says when she receives the news.

"Oh that's far too kind principal Weems, they can just go home right mother?" Wednesday says sending a deadly stare to her parents hoping they wouldn't accept the offer.

"Oh Larissa how kind of you of course if you don't mind we would like to stay the night thank you" Morticia says with a small smile knowing Wednesday didn't appreciate this.

"Alright great follow me to my office and I'll get things ready for you" Ms. Weems says walking to her office with her parents following her
____________________________________________________

Wednesday was already tired of all the worried glances she'd been getting recently for not being in class. Due to this, she thought it was better for her parents to stay in the room they had gotten to stay in. Her parents following her everywhere would draw more attention to her.

But though she didn't have her parents with her she still got many worried and concerned looks from her classmates when she walked around the hallways looking for her friends.

"Wednesday come sit!" Ajax said calling her over
She walked over and sat next to him across from Enid

"Where were you today? I haven't seen you all day" Yoko said looking at her worried

In an angry tone, she said, "Don't look at me like that, and I just simply stayed in the dorm all day, I don't go anywhere."

"Stop lying Wednesday and don't be rude she just cares about you" Enid says before taking a sip from her apple juice

"Okay fine I just left for a doctor's visit"

"Wow! Wednesday Addams sick?! Who would have thought?" Ajax exclaimed. He was the only one that didn't notice she wasn't feeling well which she was pretty thankful for.

"Kinda late to the party Ajax" Divina said

"Anyway, how did you sleep Wednesday?" Bianca asked. A smirk spread across hers and Yoko's face.

"Uhm.. well why?" She said hesitantly

"Oh no reason, just wondering thats all" Bianca responded looking at Yoko

"Well me and Wednesday are gonna head back to the dorm early cause she looks tired" Enid said grabbing her bag and throwing her juice away as she began to walk to their shared dorm.

"I'm tired?" She said to herself looking at everyone "I guess I am. I'll see you all tomorrow I guess" she says leaving to catch up with her
________________________________________

"So how did the appointment go?" she asked as she sat on her bed

"I guess it turned out well. I just did a scan" Wednesday lay on her bed facing her

"So how are your coughs doing? I haven't heard you cough much?"

"I still cough it's just not as bad right now I guess. I think it's the cough syrup" Wednesday says clearing her throat