Blue finesse

Lil meech's POV
"Sick of this bullshit" I said counting money. "No way you sick of counting money" I looked over at Da' Vinchi, "yea I am especially if this shit ain't benefiting me" he nodded. "You right about that shit, but at least we ain't out selling drugs" I nodded "yea instead we in this bitch selling chicken and counting the register, you don't ever get tired of this shit Vinchi?" He sighed, "yea I do, but what else are we going to do huh?, go out and do some illegal shit? And get caught, yea naw I'm good lil bro!!"

I shook my head "you right, but think about all the bitches and money we could have if we started our own shit like our own club" he shrugged. "That could work but how we gone start a fucking club Meech?" I smirked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wassup ma?" I said walking in the house hugging my mama. "I'm doing good, how was work?" I shrugged "some ole some ole" she nodded. I walked in my room closing and locking my door, I reached under my bed and pulled out two show books. "Let's see how much I got" I open the books looking at stacks upon stacks. "Damn, I saved this much?!"

I grabbed both of my boxes unlocking the door and going out of it. "Aye ma, I will be back in a couple of hours. Vinchi nd I finna go shoot some hoops, "okay, be safe" I nodded and walked out the door carrying my money in my hands getting in the car. "Got my cut, let's see if Vinchi got his" I said cranking up the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How much he selling the building for?" Vinchi said getting out the car and putting his boxes on the hood of my car. "He selling the building for 60k, we got more than enough right here in just one box alone... we use the rest of our money for renovations and take it from there"

He nodded, "you sure this gone work?" I smiled "when have my plans ever fell thru" he looked at me. "Remember that time we tried to run our own poker game for 5 days straight and we end up getting busted and lost all of our money cause we was the ones playing instead of making everyone else play?" I looked at the ground while I was walking, "well In my defense it was a great plan until we started losing money instead of gaining it"

I said laughing, "Frl Meech, I can't invest in something and it not work... I really need this shit to work Frl bro" he said looking over at me, "I gotcha, we not finna worry about it not working, what we need to worry about is giving him this money and starting the renovations and audience for dancers" he nodded.

"ALEXANDER" I said smiling looking at my homeboy. "DEMETRIUS" I laughed "you bitch" he laughed "you started it" I nodded. "Wassup Vinchi" he said trying to dap Da'Vinchi , "fuck you Cuh, were df you get a building from?" He said looking at Alex "oh see what had happen was I won this bitch in a dice game and didn't know wat to do wit it" I smiled and looked at Vinchi... he palmed his head. "Wtf did I get my self into"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(4 months later)
"okay so the building is finished and we have all the girls that need.... All we got to do is have a opening day" I said smiling. "Damn I can't believe this shit actually happening, ever since we told da public about this shit they been going crazy about it opening" I nodded. "Damn right.... We just need one more female though"

Da'Vinchi nodded, "I got you, so my little cousin real good in dance, plus I think she will be a good addition, nasty Cuh I have to see her strip but I told her I will help her make some money" I nodded "bet, have her come tomorrow for da opening, make sure she got some outfits" he nodded, I dapped him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked at all of the females as they danced, "this shit crazy asf bruh" Vinchi said smiling hard asf. "Yea it is, I told you this shit was gone work. Got to learn how to trust me Nigga" he nodded and looked at the females as they dance. "Well I'm finna go to da V.I.P section,  I talk to u later lil bro" I dapped him up "aight I'mma fuck wit you" he nodded and walked off.

I watched as the next dancer came up to the stage to dance. "Who is dat....." I said watching a short plus size female with clearly brownskin that shine under the blue light. I watched as her long her swung as she wrapped her body around the pole swinging. Her body and the way she dance was mesmerizing and had me in a trance. "Fuck" I said looking down at my dick watching it tent up inside of my pants. Got to know her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked towards the back searching through all of the girls that was there. I started to get a little frustrated because I couldn't find her, I looked a little bit longer until I seen her and Vinchi talking. It felt a lil intimidated because of the fact that she already had someone, but I decided to still introduce myself. "Hey, I'm Lil Meech, one of the owners of the club" I said holding out my hand, she smiled and shook it.

"Niqqa she know I done told her big headed ass already" she looked at me and sucked her teeth. "Bitch fuck u, that's why yo nose too big for your face" he gasped and pushed her. "Y'all two know each other ?" Da'Vinchi sucked his teeth "I told you about my cousin Ariyah" I looked at him with a look of disbelief.

She gave me the most beautiful, heart warming smile I have ever seen. "Vinchi told me that y'all needed another addition to your team so I volunteered" she said looking at me. Her eyes were those low seductive eyes that would make any nigga like me go crazy.

I nodded "yea, we are very glad to have you apart of club blue finesse" she smiled "thank you, well I will talk to you guys later, I have to get home and get ready for work tomorrow"

She said walking off, I watched as her ass jiggle like jello. I felt somebody push me, "wdf bruh" I said looking at Vinchi, he pointed at me, "that's my baby cousin, ion need you making no lil passes at her you got me, she too deserving for yo playa ass to fuck her over"

He said walking off, I fixed my suite and looked down at me phone seeing my "girl" text me. I wasn't a fan of cheating but she wasn't a fan of real love, she was so into my money and other niggas. I put my phone away and walked back to the front going to da bar, "whiskey sour" I said to the bartender. Soon he delivered me my drink, i swished it around in my cup before taking it to the head.

Ariyah had my mind racing, she had me thinking about how beautiful and pure he Body and soul was. She was sexy and the way her body moved made me feel hypnotized. I sighed and looked at the bartender, "another one" I said pulling my blunt from behind my ear and lighting it while taking a puff.

"Damn Ariyah.... The fuck you doing to me girl" I said while I sat back taking my second drink to the head, soon my second drink turned into 12..... I felt good, I felt alive. Soon I heard a sweet voice talking.

"Hey I'm sorry I forgot my ke-.... Meech?!" I looked to see Ariyah standing in front of me. "You okay, you look drunk" I chuckled and nodded. I went to go throw up but she already had a trash can ready for me to spill all of that shit out of my mouth. "I'm taking you home with me" she said picking me up and putting my arm around her neck and grabbing my waist with her other arm. "I'm fine baby" I said laughing, she shook her head putting me in the car. "Your not, hush and get some sleep".

I looked over at Ariyah as she was driving, "what made you want to dance" my drunk ass said while smiling. "I always loved dancing, I knew i was good at it so I decided to take it up"

I nodded and turned my head towards the door falling asleep.

To be continued......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First part of Lil Meech imagines, excuse the mistakes.... Enjoy 🫶🏽