Blue finess 3: Date pt2

Lil Meech's POV
I grab my chains off the dresser and putting them around my neck. I checked on my shirt and pants,, "ugly ass" I looked back to see Vinchi sitting on da bed sticking his middle finger up at me. "Nigga... u really mad dat I'm taking yo cousin out?" He nodded, "damn right, Meech u my boy nd all but I don't need u fucking over her feelings" I scoffed.

"Wat df u mean ?" He shook his head, "nun Meech... all I'm sayin is I fuck wit u nd u my boy but Ik how u is when it comes to females" he said grabbing my bag of chips eating them. "First off bitch... give me my chips,, two Ariyah not like dat....she different than any of these hoes plus she make me feel a different feel" he nodded. "Well as long as u treating her right than I'm happy foe u nd her" I dapped him up and looked down at my phone seeing Sinya text me.

"Who dat?" I rolled my eyes, "my block head ass sister" Vinchi looked up from his phone and smiled. "Talm bout Sinya?!!" I nodded, "dat's my only sister..." I said a lil confused asf, "tell my baby I said hey" he said smiling hard asf. "Nigga stop playin wit me" he frowned, "I'm deadass,, been in love wit dat girl since middle school" I straight faced him. "Here FaceTime her" I said handing him da phone, he snatched da phone so damn fast bout took a real nigga out.

"Damn..." I said laughing hard asf. I shook my head as the talked foe a cool minute, "yea you should go on a date wit me tonight along wit Meech & Ariyah" I whipped my head around and looked at him. "Df u mean ?" He smiled hard asf hanging uh the phone, "finna take yo sister out on a date along wit u nd my cousin"

I shook my head, "hell nawl... you not finna fuck my sister over!" He scoffed. "I ain't like dat Meech nd you know dat... but you on da other hand.. yo weird ass like to fuck" I nodded. "But Ariyah different... she make me feel different Vinchi nd u know dat I told u this shit already" he nodded. "Well we even" he said walking out the room and going downstairs. I shook my head and chuckled.

As I walked downstairs I started to think about all of wat could go wrong or happen tonight. "Bitch" I looked over in the kitchen to see Sinya. "Wdf you doin here?" She shrugged, "I really don't know to be honest with you" she said stepping away from Vinchi. "Vinchi bro don't make me whoop yo ass" he threw his hands uh and, "why not whoop her ass too?!" Sinya looked over at Vinchi and smacked him in the back of his head, "please don't play wit me" he rolled his eyes and looked at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stood outside smoking a blunt when I seen a nice car pull up. I grab my gun from out my pants, I watch the door open to Ariyah, I sighed and put my gun up and putting my blunt out walking towards her. I watched as her 30 inches flowed down her back to her juicy phat ass. She looked real good, "hey" she smiled, "hey" I grab her hand and pulled her into my chest. "You so fucking sexy" I said spinning her around making her smile from ear to ear, "you ready to go?" She smiled.

As we pulled up to the fair, I watch as Ariyah eyes light up from all the excitement. "You act like you never been to a fair... cute" she looked at me, "I haven't" she said getting out the car, I scoffed and got out the car locking it, "wym u never been to a fair" I said walking over on her side grabbing her hand. "I just have never been... didn't really have a normal childhood you know" I nodded. "We can talk about dat later if you want?!" She nodded, "yeah".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Noooo Meech I'm scared" Ariyah said holding on to me, I laughed as we went up on the drop zone. "Omg Meech please" I laughed and grab her hand, "I'm right here... I got u" I said smiling. She closed her eyes as we stayed still in the air, "ughh bae please" I looked over at her. "Bae?!" She nodded, "I'm sorry I'm sorry" I shook my head, "you okay... I got you". Sooner or later the drop zone dropped making Ariyah scream loud, I laughed as I watch her scream and squeeze my hand. "LET ME OFF THIS BITCH" I laughed and watch her scream.

We walked around the park with Sinya and Vinchi as we laughed. "Let me off this bitch" Vinchi said making us all laugh, "Riyah ass won't playin" Sinya said while we laughed. "I was scared... shit felt weird asf" we laughed and stood around in a circle. "You want to get on any other kinds of rides?" She shook her head fast, "nope I'm good, it was really fun though Meech I loved it" I smiled. "Well y'all ready to go eat something Cuh I'm hungry asf"

They nodded and walked off, as we got in the car I looked over at Ariyah phone seeing her text someone.
Gee: riyah don't fucking play with me, we done when I say we done.
Ariyah:we been over for a year Gee leave me alone, I can't take you trying to harass me, I found somebody who I really care about who really care about me and I be damn if I let you fuck that shit up
Gee: bitch stfu I will kill yo ahh... yuh my bitch until I say so
She looked at the message and cut her phone off, I watch as tears fell down on the screen.

She looked up and over at me, I looked at her as she sat there with tears down her face, I wiped her eyes. "I'm sorry Meech, he just won't leave me alone" I nodded. "I understand, but you don't got to worry about him doing shit... I'm here now" she smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Thank you" I squeezed her waist a lil tighter, "no problem".

We laughed as we sat around and ate, "Sinya, you look like you... you know" I looked at Sinya as her and Vinchi walked in. "Um" she said smiling hard asf, I watch Vinchi as he buckled up his pants and Sinya fix her shirt. "Nasty mfers" we laughed and let them sit down as we continued to eat and have fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pulled up in my driveway, "I had so much fun tonight Meech, I'm glad you took a chance on me" I smiled and grabbed her hand, "you way worth more than just a chance" she smiled and leaned over kissing me, I grab the back of her neck gently as I kissed her. We pulled back and I looked at her, "you sure yeen wanna stay da night?" She giggled, "I'mma stay" I smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I smacked her ass as her pussy creamed all over my condom covered dick. We wanted to be safe even though we both are real careful, pregnancy is real and we just not ready for that, especially with the good ass pussy a condom is very much necessary as fuck.

She moaned and threw her ass in a circle on my dick, I found myself memorized by the way he was moved in a circle and the way her pussy squirted as well. "Fuck this dick" I said smacking her ass and letting her fuck herself. I let her take control a little before I beat her pussy down.

I grab her hair and wrapped it around my hand before gripping her waist with my other hand. I started fucking the shot out of her making her try to run from me, "mhm fuck" she moan trying to get me to pull out. "You gone take this dick" she gasped and squirted all over my dick making me nut all inside of the condom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I put the covers over Ariyah as she slept... "I love u" I said kissing her. I looked at her phone seeing that nigga text her.
Gee: Meech thoe ? Yuh fucking Meech?!
Gee: you a stupid ahh bitch
Gee: I will kill yo ahh if yo stupid ahh give his ahh sum pussy
Gee: pussy ahh nigga... I hope he beatcho ahh
Gee: he ain't want yo stripper ahh anyways
Gee: ARIYAH WITCHO STUPID AHH ANWER YO FUCKING PHONE BITCH!!
I shook my head as I watch him blow up her phone left to right. I blocked his number and put her phone down grabbing her & pulling her body closer to me.

I put one on her legs up before sliding two fingers in. "Wake yo sexy ass up" she moan low while whining her hips making my fingers swirl inside of her. I kissed on her neck as I fucked her pussy with my ring finger and middle finger.

Soon the door outside was being knocked on, I pulled my fingers out before sucking on them, "pussy taste good as fuck" she blushed. I looked out side to see a Darkskin nigga with a low fade... "Meech" I watch as Vinchi came upstairs and into the room. "Wassup" he pointed. "Why df Gee downstairs asking for you?" Ariyah jumped up, "how he know where you live ?" I looked over at her, "Gee my cousin"

To be continued.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I took so much time to make this... writers block is a mfer,, anyways y'all I hope y'all enjoy excuse the mistakes I hope y'all like it & let me know if y'all have any ideas for this book or any of my mosey books 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽