Hate you

Danori's POV
I slammed my locker door looking at my bestfriend Teyanna. "We should skip third block" i laughed, "we are not skipping third block... if Da'Vinchi wants to talk to you he can, stop being so scary" I said laughing. "No because he think it's okay to have sex everytime we get into a disagreement" I looked at her as we walked upstairs to our third class. "Well you do have a attitude about dumb shit.. he know it be dumb shit & he know you need some dick... if I'm being honest his solutions seem pretty valid wit the way yo crazy ass act".

She rolled her eyes laughing making me laugh, "you always taking his side" I laughed. "He is my brother" she nodded, "Ik.. y'all don't even look alike Frl, different skin tones, lips, eyes... y'all sure y'all related?" I laughed. "Yes Vinchi big headed ass is my brother" she laughed. As we walked in to third period, I look over at my twin brother Vinchi and his homeboys. Eric, & Demetrius.. "since when Eric kofi moved to our third block?" I said looking at Teyanna. She shrugged, "girl yo guess is as good as mines" she said squinting at him, "he cool and all he just play so much" I looked and nodded.

As I walked pass I heard somebody say something stupid. "Shirt a little too inappropriate for school don't you think?!" I looked back letting my ears follow the deep voice. "Chain too small for 20k don't you think!!!" Teyanna chuckled making Demetrius look at her, "aww Demetrius don't be mad at me, it was funny" Teyanna said while laughing. "Da'nori, chill... both of y'all" Vinchi said looking at me. "Well tell yo homeboy to leave me alone", "Right, leave her alone Demetrius" Teyanna said to Demetrius . "You stay out of it, Ik my sister yo friend & you trying to protect her .. but he my homeboy & ion need you in they business... I need to talk to you after class anyways" he said grabbing Teyanna and sitting her down beside him, everyone ouuu'd.

I rolled my eyes at Demetrius and walked up the stairs in the class sitting down in my seat. As I got settled I looked down to see Demetrius looking back at me with a frown on his face. I grab some paper and a black maker writing, "little ass chain" on it. He stuck up his middle finger making me roll my eyes, "hate his ass" .

As class got over with, I stood outside the class door waiting for Teyanna & my brother to finish slobbing each other asses down. "Are y'all done or is y'all finish" Teyanna went to say something but here he go stepping in, "if my homie want to kiss on his shawty he can" I rolled my eyes and started walking off. "Da'nori wait" Teyanna said running after me, "I hate yo Meech , all he does is talk shit and make fun of me Tee" she sighed and looked back to see Meech staring at us. "I'm sorry, you ready to go?" I nodded & walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                             Meech's POV
I got in the car waiting for Vinchi to stop talking to his Shawty. "You coming over right?" She nodded and kissed his lips, "I got to go... your sister is ready to go & ion think she need to be around HIM anymore" she said looking in the car and turning her neck at me, I scoffed and grab my phone out my pocket getting on Instagram. "Females me tripping" I said looking over at Vinchi as he got in, "how did yo girl & dat thing name a Da'nori started being friends?" Vinchi chuckled. "For one stop talking about my sister, two... when I got wit Teyanna she thought it would be nice to be cool wit my sister" I nodded and shook my head, "she made the right decision" I said making Vinchi laugh along with me.

As we drove up to Da'nori & Vinchi house, we got out and walked in. "I'm home big head" Vinchi said making Da'nori come downstairs in some shorts and a shirt. I looked her up and down, she was thick, plus size and was all around sexy as fuck. I looked down at her white perfect toes as she walked over to Vinchi grabbing her Old Tyme from him. "I wanted da purple one" she said sucking her teeth, "well it wasn't no purple... only da peach one you like"

She rolled her eyes and looked at me, "da fuck he doing here?" Vinchi palmed his face. "Cuh I'm here to get in da pool, is it a problem?" She threw her drink at me hitting me in her chest. "Fuck you" she said going upstairs, "crazy ass" I said grabbing her drink & putting it in da top of the fridge.... I would watch her when she get her Old Tymes & put them in the top making them into slushes. "I'm finna go change" he nodded, "aight I got to get the grill out & shit" I nodded and jogged upstairs into the bathroom changing my clothes.

As I walked down the stairs I looked to see Teyanna in a bathing suit. Kissing all on Vinchi, "nasty asses" I said laughing and going outside where the grill was. "Bae... I'mma go get Da'nori" he looked back, "okay" she walked back in. "Vinchi bro look" I said showing Vinchi a picture of these 4's" he covered his mouth. "Them shits niceee... when they drop?" I looked, "tomorrow,, we got to cop dem shits" I said putting my phone down & walking towards da pool. "You damn right... shits too nice" I nodded, "ION WANNA GOOOOOO".

I looked & watch Teyanna as she dragged Da'nori outside to da pool. "Why not?" Teyanna said thru clenched teeth, she pointed at me, "he probably ain't that bad Nori!" She rolled her eyes and snatched away from Teyanna and walking over to the chairs sitting down. "I hate you" I chuckled, "I hate you too" I said frowning... "you always act like you better than everyone.... You ain't nothing but a hoe" I rolled my eyes. "I'mma hoe how?" She shrugged, "exactly" she sucked her teeth. "No bitch cause almost my whole four years of highschool all you did was talk shit about me, even when my brother was around you still did" I shook my head, "nd?! You doing too much" she laughed with tears in her eyes, "see, fuck you Demetrius... fuck you too Vinchi"

Vinchi looked at Da'nori... "NORI??!!" He looked over at me, I started to feel bad Cuh all I every wanted to do was love her. I ain't know how to show no emotions the right way, "I'm sorry... I got to go" I said getting out the pool & grabbing my shit. I called my sister Tia to come get me, "shit is too much" I said walking out & getting in the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat in my seat as Vinchi & Eric talked. "Shit crazy... ain't it Meech?" I looked up at Vinchi & nodded my head. I looked back to see Da'nori & Teyanna talking, she looked at me and got up... I watch as she walked down and walk pass me outside of the class. "Ms. Rosa... can I go to da bathroom ?" She nodded, I got up and walked out the classroom. As I walked towards the bathrooms... I watch as Da'nori come out the bathroom, I walked up to her grabbing her waist pulling her in. "I hate you" she said looking at me with Tears in her eyes, "I hate you too" i kissed her. "I fucking hate you" she said unbuckling my pants as I walked us in the dark empty band room. "Shut yo fine ass uh"

To be continued......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all.....I hope y'all enjoy this story & let me know if y'all want an update of this & another story... excuse the mistakes... hope y'all enjoy 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽