I'll be your peace

Ja'Niesha's POV
I walked up on my mom talking to her sister, aunty Ari was cool & she never played about us. Her & my mom haven't really been seeing eye to eye over some makeup.... Childish I know but that was like four days ago so dat's old news you feel me.

I loved when aunty came but it's one thing I could not stand with a passion, "Wassuh lil J?!" I rolled my eyes & looked at my older cousin Demetrius. He was my aunty's adopted son from one of her previous marriages, he's in jail so she agreed to take him in & adopt him since she love him like he came out her own personal coochie & plus his ma's ain't around.

"Out of my face lil Meech" lil Meech was his nickname & a name he took from his dad, he was named & nicked name after his father. "Damn I can't talk to my baby cousin" I shook my head walking into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water & some fruit out of the fridge.

"No you cannot especially if I do not like you" I said flopping down on the couch. "You know, you ain't got to be rude to me!!" I looked over at him, "please shut the fuck up, I'm trying to eat in peace" he looked down at my fruit. "Ouu let me get one?!" He said reaching in my bowl & grabbing my honeydew, "why, WHY?!" I said screaming at him.

"Man girl calm yo ass down, it's never dat serious over no damn food, especially fruit" he said going to put it in his mouth. I slapped it out his hand & threw da rest of the fruit at him making a mess, I stormed upstairs mad as fuck.

My mom walked in & screamed at us that her & Aunty Ari will be back in some hours.

A whole hour went by when lil Meech came in my room, "ughhh Demetrius get out my room" he closed the door & just stared at me with the most blank stare I have ever seen in my life.

He still had fruit juice stains on his him & a couple of pieces of fruit still on him as well. I started laughing, "what's funny?!" He said frowning up a lil. "You, what else you thought I was going to say?!" He chuckled & open the door walking out.

I shrugged my shoulders & got under my covers going to sleep, I always did shit like this to lil Meech & he does absolutely nothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up the next day, I walked downstairs to see aunty Ari & my cousins along with Lil Meech. "Uhhh why he here, Sicka of seeing his bobble head ass ?!" I said making my cousins look at Meech & laugh, he looked around at everyone laughing & put his eyes back on his food.

I grabbed my food & sat down beside my cousin Mykel, he looked at Meech & whispered in my ear how funny looking he was. Meech looked & put his plate up & walking into the living room.

I walked into the living room hearing him cry to his Grandma, "I love Ari & she treats me like she's my mom but, her niece & kids hate me grandma.... I'm only 14 , I hate being treated wrong when all I do is wanna be fit in, I'm always nice" he said wiping his eyes.

"Punk" I said pushing his head, he looked at me, "can you please leave me df alone" he said a lil loud. "Shut up it's not that deep damn". He looked at me, "I'm sick of you, Mykel, My'leka & Malik.... I'm always da ass of y'all jokes, just cause I'm not really family don't mean I got to be treated like such".

I rolled my eyes, "stop being so fucking sensitive damn, you know we don't gaf about u not being family" he shook his head, my mom & aunty & cousins all came in the living room.

"Ms. Ari, I'm moving with my grandma.... I can't do this no more, I don't feel like apart of the family at all" she walked over to him & hugged him. "When you older, come by & see me please?!" He nodded & hugged her again, my mom walked to him & hugged him as well.