Music 3: need each other

Meech's POV
I walked in the music room looking around at everyone. They all seem to be doin their own thing and allat shit, "Ms. McGill, I need to talk to you" I said standing half way in the door. "Okay I will be right there give me one sec" she said giving this boy some papers and walking over towards me, I sighed and stepped outside of the door letting her do the same.

She closed the door and smiled, "hey?!" I grab her waist pulling her towards me. "I been thinking, ion think it's best to keep this going" he smiled slowly started to fade away. She pushed herself out of my arms looking at me with a look of sadness. "Wym?... I thought we was doing good like I'm confused" as I went to speak I felt myself getting choked up.

I never felt like this and it was killing me. "It's best we leave this train right here at the station, ain't no reason for it to go any further.. Nikeyma you are beautiful, smart... and so much more but we just not meant to be together" her eyes was teary, "but wat about what you said to me the other night?" I shrugged. "It ain't mean nothing to me, all of this meant nothing to me, I just wanted a quick nut, and dat's wat you was... I'm sorry"

Her tears fell down her face in defeat from trying to stay in her eyes. "Um okay.... Well um you have a lesson we need to get thru" I nodded and walked in class, as I walked up the stairs I felt like my whole heart was nonexistent anymore, I had to let someone I really love go because of a fucking policy.

I watched as she came in the class, "class, I will be leaving early today, I'm taking a few days off... I will be back, I want you guys to be on your best behavior" she said eyes all red and swollen. I felt my eyes watering as I watch her talk, I never felt this kinda pain and I can say, this shit is one of the fucking worst feeling.

"Ms McGill,, you okay? You look like you been crying"  Terry said. "Yea lol.... I'm sorry y'all have to see me like this but, it's just somethings that can't be hidden... I love you guys, I will be back" she said grabbing her things and walking out of the class room.

Terry looked up at me, tears fell down my face making me drop my head down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat on the school stairs outside, "damn, seems like Ms McGill was upset today... she really ain't gone be back until 2 weeks from now" I looked back at Terry, "TWO WEEKS?" I said getting up off the stairs. "Yea, if somebody talk to me like dat I would stay away for a while too" Vinchi said walking down the stairs going to his car.

"You heard dat?" He nodded , " hell yea, you told her shit was gone be different and yet there you go fucking up her feelings like all them bum ass niggas she brought around!!" Terry looked at me, "wym brought around?" I
Looking at Vinchi, "Nikeyma my older sister"

Terry mouth flung open, and he looked at me. I stood in disbelief, "why df you ain't tell me?" He scoffed. "For one I didn't think you was gone be fucking my sister, two you like my fucking brother I thought I knew u so I let y'all do wat y'all do but now you a fucking bitch Meech" I looked down at my 4's. "I'm sorry"

He sucked his teeth, "why apologize to me?... nigga apologize to her, know wat never mind leave her alone alright" he said walking off. I ran up behind him and turned him around , "WHAT?!!" He said pushing me, I frowned and pushed him back. He took off his book bag making me do the same he went to hit me but Terry got in the way. "STOP" he said holding Vinchi back, "MOVE TERRY" he said trying to get through. "LET HIM HIT ME TERRY, AINT GOING TO DO NOTHING BUT MAKE ME FEEL EVEN WORSE DEN I ALREADY DO"

He looked at me, "what df is you even talkin about Meech?" I shook my head. "I had to lie about me not wanting to be with her because everyone on to us, somebody being snitch and told about Nikeyma nd me being together... they was gone move her to da elementary school and me to another class... I wasn't having dat shit.... I knew how much she love teaching us and I love her, I wasn't gonna ruin dat foe her" Vinchi sighed. "Well why didn't you just tell her" I shook my head.