Toxic

Meech's POV
I watch as Nikeyma talked to our co-workers. "Meech.... Why you keep staring at Key like dat?" Vinchi said raising a eyebrow. "Cuh she think talkin to then lame ass niggas gone make me jealous... fuck her & dem" I said grabbing some Nike socks and putting em on a hanger.

"You say that now than later on you & her will be over here laughing & smiling" I sucked my teeth and grab the Nike hoodies & folding em. "Yea Ight.... NIKEYMA, CORNELL, KIRK YALL NEED TO BRING YALL ASSES & HELP ME FOLD THEM FUCKING CLOTHES" I was an assistant manager along wit Nikeyma nd Vinchi. "Damn... who pissed in yo cornflakes" Kirk said laughing making Nikeyma laugh... I hate that shit. "Stfu and fold these clothes motherfucker" I said throwing some hoodies at him.

Nikeyma walked over where Vinchi & I was. "Hey Vinchi" she said sitting up on the counter, "you can't speak?" She rolled her eyes jumping down from the counter walking over to me. "Hey Meech" she said pulling on my bead gently, "y'all make me sick" Vinchi said laughing & walking off. "Stop trying to butter me uh... we not together no more" she nodded, "I know.... You couldn't stay consistent" I scoffed. "Crazy asl... I always stayed consistent, u just wanted more" she frown, "no df I didn't... I wanted more from u because u couldn't give me enough to even be happy about.... Meech you gave me no attention" she said grabbing her phone and walking out.

"Damn shame" Vinchi said standing on the wall. "Man ion gaf.... Her head big anyways" Vinchi shook his head & looked outside covering his mouth. I frowned "what df you looking at?" He pointed & I looked to see Nikeyma & her homeboy hugging all on each other. "She got me fucked up" I said jumping over the table and walking out da door. "DEE" I said smirking knowing I'm finna piss her df off, "Wassuh Nigga" Dee laughed and dapper me uh "nun much.... Y'all still fuck wit each other?" I nodded while key shook her head no.

"You don't have to lie... y'all just bestfriends right?" He nodded. "Yea, we had a date tonight nd she told me y'all wasn't together no more" my smiled turned into a frown nd I looked at Key. She rolled her eyes & shook her head, "come on Dee, we gone be late foe our date tonight" she said grabbing his hand and walking off to the car, I watch them as the got in & drove off . I walked back in the store and grab my stuff walking back out, "where you goin?" Vinchi said all concern & chit. "Nikeyma out here goin on dat's wit her lame ass boy bestfriend... got me fucked up".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I paced around the room as Vinchi was looking at her Instagram story. "Seems like they having fun" I grab the phone out his hand seeing her & him in the car otw back home. I gave Vinchi his phone back, "I'll be glad when she unblock yo toxic ass" I stuck uh my middle finger, "fuck u" I said putting on my shoes. "Where you goin?" I looked at him, "she got me fucked up" I said walking out the house.

"Lock my door too Nigga" he said from the living room. I locked & closed his door, "I wish his bitch ass would be there" I said getting in & pulling out of the drive way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I slammed my door getting out and walking to Nikeyma door. I started knocking waiting for her to open this damn door, soon the door open. She had on a robe, "SO YALL FUCKED?!!" I said all loud, she covered my mouth. "You yelling like you not in this quiet ass neighborhood Meech getcho ass in the fucking house" she said pointing inside.

I walked in her house, watching her close the door & lock it. "Why df are you here!!?" I squinted, she rolled her eyes. "Meech really?!.. Ik you didn't come all da way over here to fuss about no date wit dee & me" I nodded. "Sholl df is... how we go from being in love to fussing to breaking uh to being friends den getting closer to getting back together just foe u to go on a date wit a nigga you told me I nevea had to worry about" she sighed. "Meech.. Dee & I went on a date so we can talk about what he wanted to do for him & his fiancé".

I chuckled, "you a liar bro" she rolled her eyes, "let me finish asshole, they reason he asked about us is because he knew u would have a problem if we was together.... I told him not to worry about it even thoe he didn't care bc he has a fiancé... they get married in two weeks but he wanted her to know how special she was to him, he told her me & him was going on a bestfriends date.... She approved bc his fiancé is my bestfriend, she know I would nevea especially not wit Dee, he like a brother & I want to see him & her happy.... So no I didn't go on a "date" like you thinking I did" she said walking in the kitchen grabbing her some wine. I sighed and rubbed my temple, "I'm sorry!" She shrugged, "u nevea believe me".

She said while pouring two glasses, "want some?" I nodded. "Can you put some vodka in here?" She nodded & grabbed it out the cabinet & pouring me some. "I'm sorry, truly I am" she put her cup down & nodded, "that feels good coming from you" I chuckled making her giggle. "Can I tell u smth though?" She nodded, "why was you talkin to Kirk & Cornell" she rolled her eyes. "Meech" she said sitting her glass down, "no like answer me dat"

She scoffed, "okay sense we asking questions why you & dat girl at da mall was flirting" I gasped. "You told me you let dat go" she shrugged, "well bitch I didn't" I pointed it, "I ain't gone be too many bitches" she tilted her head. "BITCH" I scoffed "WHORE", "SLUT", "FUCK YOU" she threw something at me. "YOU AINT HAVE TO THROW NUN STIPID ASS" I said throwing paper towels. "FUCK U"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ughhh" she moan throwin her ass back on my dick. "Sexy ass still throwing stuff at me" I moan in her ear, "fuck u" she moan pushing back on my pelvis. I smacked her hands away letting the tight, wetness slide down my dick while getting massage. "Good ass pussy, I hate yo toxic ass" I groan feeling my nut coming on.

"I hate you toooo" she moan trying to run from me, I smacked her ass & pulled her hair. "Got me fucked up" I said panting, my nut was was getting closer & closer making me try to catch my breath to slow it down. She started catching my rhythm & started fucking back making me throw my head back. I pulled out, she reach back and pulled my arm making me fall on the bed. I turn around laying down looking up at her, she crawled on top of me sitting down on my dick making us both moan.

She started bouncing wit her hands on the back of her ankle. "Ugh I fucking hate yo fucking ass" I moan grabbing her neck and started thrusting up inside her. She gasped and grab my hand whiling moaning & screaming. My mouth fell open when I started twitching inside her pussy, "I'm bout to nut" I groan pulling her down towards my face.

"Fuckk... don't-don't n-nut in m-m-me" she moan trying to get off. "Girl fuck u" I said nutting all inside of her making her cum run all down my dick. "Stupid bitch I told u not to nut in me" she said layin down on my chest. "So, fuck u.... Wat we name our baby" she giggled making me laugh. "U so toxic.... I love u" I kissed her forehead, "I love u too".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I been gone a long time I know I'm sorry but I hope y'all enjoy.... Excuse the mistakes & let me know if y'all have any ideas nd want me to make any more parts of one I already made... go read my other books & let me know if y'all have any ideas about them too.... 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽