Mission 2: protect you

Meech's POV
I sat upstairs in class looking at Alexiana as she sat down a a couple of stairs from me. I had to stay away from her at all time, she still mines but it's better to let them think i'm not around so I can pop em easy. She looked back at me, I was slouched down playing wit my beard. She turned around doing her work.

Soon as class got over I walked up behind her smacking her ass. "U okay?" She nodded, "I'm scared Meech" I kissed her neck, "don't be" I said grabbing her stuff putting it on my back grabbing her hand walking out da class going home, "but what if something happens" I look.

"Nothing gone happen, & if it do u know I'm not gone let shit happen to u" I said grabbing her pulling her in front of me. I hate her being 19 worried about wat could possibly happen next time she turn a corner or have to second guess or be on da look out over some dumb shit. I got in da Bentley looking over at her.

She put her stuff in front of her putting her seat belt on. "U okay?" She shook her head no looking out da window, "we gone talk when we get home" she nodded and looked back outside the window, I sighed and started up the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She bawled up in da chair & started crying, I walked over to her grabbing her. "Hey hey hey, nun of dat shit u hear me, everything is going to be okay u hear me?!" She shook her head crying harder. "What if it's not.... I den been watched & almost gun down 4 times in da past two days" I looked at her. "You never told me dat shit" she shrugged, "it doesn't matter Meech u weren't there" I squatted down in front of her. "It does matter, u my baby, I'm here for u I love u... I'm here to PROTECT YOU!!" I said getting a lil upset.

"Why are u yelling at me?" I looked at her, "Cuh baby I expected u to inform on this kinda shit so I can be there to protect u" I fucking love this girl & seeing her this afraid & scared makes me think & know dis was all my fault.

I got on da couch grabbing her body & holding it into mines. "It's okay baby, I'm here & ain't goin nowhere" I was 21 I was older den her so I knew she felt even more safe wit me, i always protected her. Nobody protected her better den me but God, I thank him everyday he put her in my life, she needed me so much.

I started to feel her body melt into mines, I kissed her lips rubbing on her ass going further touching her pussy. She looked at me kissing on my chest, "I know" I said looking down at her with the same look.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I smacked her ass as I ate her pussy from da back. I stood up smacking her ass making her turn over, "mhm" I said unbuckling my belt, her breathing was soft but sharp, she was panting from all da times I made he cum.

I pulled my dick out sliding inside her making both of us moan out at the same time. I started stroking her insides making her love faces switch. I already had one leg up on my shoulder, I grabbed her leg putting he toes in my mouth sucking on them. Her eyes rolled back making her cream more all over my dick.

I pulled her toes out my mouth smirking at her, "mhm take dis big ass dick" I said rubbing on her clit. "Ughhh" she moan letting tears fall out her eyes, "feel good all in dat pussy don't it" she nodded squeezing around my dick. I bite my lip looking down at her, "mhm bout to nut" I said nutting all inside her pussy.

I pulled out looking at her pretty pussy glistening from her cream. I smack her thigh going in da bathroom wiping my self down putting on sum clothes. Alexiana walked in the bathroom doin her business gettin in da shower. I sat on da bathroom counter scrolling through my Instagram, when all of a sudden I get a message.

Unknown: I know where u & yo bitch stay, betta watch yo fucking back bitch ass nigga.
I looked up from my phone grabbing my gun out my pocket taking it off safety. "Yea these bitch ass niggas got me fucked up" I said laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexiana sat on my lap as I smoked me a blunt, "so ready foe dis vacation" she said smiling at me, "I know baby" I said sitting outside by da train station. I was never running from no lame ass bitch ass nigga's but I couldn't hang around too much so dat Dey can track my everyday routine.

The train started coming down da tracks, "be I'm finna grab our stuff" I nodded. "Finna call Vinchi & Eric" she nodded, I called Vinchi putting out da blunt. "Wassuh" I said getting a Wassuh back, "how this supposed to go?" I said sighing. "1 train ride & two flights.... & 1 hour drive" I nodded. "Take of everything while we gone, I need to get away to throw em off while I get my peoples... hold it down until I get back Ight" I said watching Alexiana get all excited waiting for the train, "Always".

We hung uh, "you ready baby?" I looked at Alexiana as she smiled at me showing off her diamonds that was on her teeth. "They came out good baby" she smiled, "I was scared they would come off" she said showing me her teeth dat had had da diamonds on em. "You don't look happy about this vacation baby" I smiled at her. "I am I just want u to be happy too that's all" she smiled, "yes baby I'm happy".

We got on da train sitting down, Alexiana laid her head down on my shoulder going to sleep. I grabbing my phone, "wassuh, we got some shit to talk about" I said looking out of the train window, i than looked down at my baby sleep, I kissed her forehead. "I'mma protect you forever... on some real shit" I said staring outside.

To be continued.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all I hope y'all enjoy this one, let me know if y'all want me to finish any more or this one right here let me know... excuse da mistakes & I hope y'all enjoy