Da best

Demetrius POV
I sat beside my bestfriend Nikeyma as she talked to me about her bestfriend drama. "To be honest Demetrius they really pissin me off!" I raised an eyebrow & looked at her & laughed.

"U let em!! I would have nevea let dat shit bother me Frl!!" I said rolling my blunt. She got up from the couch & started walking in the kitchen, I turned around & watch her walk away. He ass was so fat & it moved like water, "stop" I laughed, "wat u talm bout?!" She laughed & looked back at me, "u keep looking at my ass" I shrugged & chuckled, "why u get it if yeen want nobody to look at it" she laughed.

"Nigga... u act like I went & bought my shit & it ain't mine... ion even got da money plus ion fuck wit dat bbl shit like how u do wit yo ole girl" I sucked my teeth, "Ik it's your real ass, but why u had to bring uh my girl?".

She rolled her eyes, I got up & wiped the lil bits of weed dat fell on my lap off. I walked in the kitchen & walked up to her, I pushed my body up against her as she looked at me from da side. She went to slide over but I smacked her ass making her wince, "dat hurt" she said laughing. "Mhm" I said smacking it again, she wrapped her arms around me & buried her face into my chest. I put my blunt behind my ear & started grabbing & smacking her ass.

"Stop" she said all muffled into my chest & shirt. "Okay" I said stopping I looked down at her as I watched her grab my arms & put them back on her ass. I started back grabbing her ass, "this wrong" she said looking up at me. "How? I was fucking you before I even got wit Summer ?" She nodded her head, gently pushing me off of her. "Is why we can't have sex no more!!" I scoffed, "why not?!".

She rolled her eyes, "too many reasons" I looked at her. "Name em!!" I said lighting my blunt, "u act like u wasn't fucking me since 9th grade Demetrius.... We seniors, u started dating Summer our 11th grade year, we been inlove wit each other since 3rd grade when we found out wat love meant... so we been fucking since 9th grade yet u made another girl yo gf?!"

I sighed & put my blunt out looking at her, "so u trying to say I only wanted u for sex?!" She rolled her eyes & grabbed her water going upstairs. "NO WAIT!!" She turned around & looked at me, "WAT?!" She said throwing her bottle of water at me, "CHILL OUT", "NO FUCK U!!...GET OUT!!" I raised an eyebrow.

"SO ITS LIKE DAT?!", "YEA ITS LIKE DAT" I nodded. "BET" I said walking towards the door, "U CAN HAVE YO SHIT!!" she said throwing me her chain dat had a picture of us inside of da opal stone dat was now broke. "Wow" I said looking down at the broken stone, she loved opals, I looked at her seeing her wit tears in her eyes. "FROM NOW ON DONT CALL, DONT TEXT, DONT LOOK NOR TALK TO ME, SINCE SHE YO GIRL I'M MAKE IT EASY FOE U & STOP DEALING WIT YOU.... NOW U CAN BE FAITHFUL TO HER WITOUT NO FUCKING DISTRACTIONS" she cried stomping off upstairs.

I looked down at the opal, my vision started to get cloudy from the tears in my eyes. I open the door & slammed it going to my car, I sat there until she came to the door, "FUCK U DONT EVER SLAM MY FUCKING DOOR" I got out "FUCK U I DONT NEED U NO HOW" I said getting back in & starting uh leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stood on the wall wit Summer in front of me, I had my arms around her chest looking around at everyone. "Yo where Nikeyma" Vinchi said walking up to me wit his hand out. "Fuck her" he dapped me up & looked, "y'all good?!" I shook my head, "like I said fuck her" he nodded & stood beside me.

I soon seen her walk in going to her locker. I watched her as she got her stuff out & Myles da new boy walk up to her. She closed her locker & started talking to him, they than hugged & walked off together.

"Yo, u good?!" I looked at Vinchi seeing him & Summer looking at me, "yea".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watch Nikeyma walking in this class wit Myles beside her. "Aye cuzzo, finna go over here wit my homies... u straight ?" She nodded, "yea Diamond & Malaya should be coming back today" he nodded. "Aye, tell them I said Wassuh" she laughed, "okay", I let out a sigh of relief knowing they were cousins.