Music

Lil Meech's POV
Here I was sitting in detention looking at the clock waiting for that bitch to turn to 5:00. "Demetrius, since you been in here you haven't done no kind of work at all, what is your issue ?" No lie she was pissing me off. Ever since I stepped in this hoe she been deep throating my dick about some fucking work.

"Mmcht man I ain't tryna hear allat!!" She shook her head. "Demetrius you made the music teacher quit because she didn't want to let you put out your music in the school studios!!" I scoffed. "It ain't against the rules, she only did lame shit cause she was a lame bitch... to fucking traditional" I said sitting back in my chair.

"Well I hope this new one puts you in your place" I chuckled. "Yeah Ight" I said getting up while the bell rung, "make sure you tell her about me too when she get here" I said smiling. She sighed and closed the door behind me, "got me fucked up" I said while laughing, I looked down the hall seeing my brother my homeboy since we was kids Da'Vinchi and my cousin Terry.

"Wassup you punks" they dapped me up. "Nun much, me and Terry was just leaving the music room" I looked. "Why?" They smirked, "shawty bad asf" Terry said smiling, I laughed... "no way y'all geeking over no old lady" I said laughing while walking towards the music room. As I walked in I seen a plus size short thick Shawty with the most gorgeous face ever.

My heart started doing weird shit, "aye Shawty, who you?" She looked at me, giving me a perfect smile. "Ms McGill but you can call me by my name... Nikeyma or Keyma" she said giving a strong yet soft voice. "I'm Demetrius but you can call me Lil Meech" I said while putting my hand out. "Nice to meet you Meech, I heard that you are in my class... I also heard that you drove the other teacher away, yeah nun of that shit going to fly with me" she said with a smirk. I started to get aggravated until she laughed, "I'm kidding, don't get all hostile on me it was just a joke Meech.... My rules aren't strict okay.... I like to have fun and learn at the same time... trust me, you gone love it here with me. I promise you" she said while giving me a genuine smile.

I smiled back... she turned around grabbing something. "Oh I'm loving it already" I mumbled while watching her bend over in her lil pant suite she had on that hugged her in every way. "Here's my number, I heard your cousin and homeboy over there.... They told me about your music, I want to check it out.. let me know when you have ideas, call me and we can met anytime to come back here and produce a song or record" I smiled hard asf.

"Yea, yea hell yea... thank you" she smiled "sure, I love to see people chase their dreams.. and if I can help in any way.... I will" she said putting her hand on my shoulder making a shiver go down my spine to my dick. "Yes mama- I mean ma'am" I looked back to see Terry and Da'Vinchi outside the door laughing.

"Fucking dick heads" I said shaking my head. "It's okay Meech, I understand.... I got to go though, see you in class tomorrow" I nodded and watch her walk out of the music room.

I glared at Da'Vinchi & Terry as they laugh. "Yes mama's... nigga who you think you is?" Terry said laughing. "Nigga think he DaVante swing or some shit tryna be all cute and shit" I looked at them. "Ahahaha funny, come on so I can take y'all broke ass niggas home" I said laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I open the door to the house me and my mom shared. "Hey meech.... How you doing?" I shrugged, "I'm good I guess... speaking of good, we got a new music teacher" I said smiling. My mom gave me weird look, "you... excited.... For a new music teacher?!" I chuckled and smiled. "Yes... and I know I ran the last one off, but hear me out ma... she a 10" she laughed. "Now I see why you so happy".

I laughed and looked down, "you caught me, what's for dinner?" I said walking in the kitchen seeing steak, potatoes nd asparagus. "Say word?" She smiled, "word" I smiled and hugged on my mom. I had been asking for this meal for like 2 weeks now, "what made you want to cook it?" She shrugged, "just decided since you wanted it so bad I decided to give it to you one more time before you move out my house" she said making me put my fork down.

"We talking about this right now ?" She nodded. "Ma,, i don't want to be out there all alone" she sighed, "Demetrius... you already made a good name for yourself... you graduating it 2 months" I sighed. "Go live your life, explore, have fun... make mistakes, get back up and try again.... Find love" I nodded.

"I just don't want to leave you!!" She chuckled. "You not leaving me, you just finding yourself out more that's all" I nodded. "Don't try searching for love too far though" she said putting her plate up. I scoffed and got up putting my plate up as well, "wym?" She smiled. "She the one Meech.... I can feel it" she said kissing my forehead and going upstairs to her room.

I walked out the kitchen walking over to the couch. "Fuck" I said smiling to myself slightly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I was leaving music class Ms McGill stopped me. "Yes ma'am?" I said giving her a look of concern but a look of lust as well, "um I just wanted to say that your homeboy let me listen to one of your songs... and I really like it" I smiled from ear to ear, "really??" She smiled and nodded. "Yea, that's why I wanted to see if you would like to met here tonight to finish the song that you started ?" I nodded, "hell yea".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got out of my car walking back into the music room later on that night. "Ms McGill?" I said looking around for her. "I'm in here" she said from the booth, I smiled and walked in seeing her in a sweat suit. "Proper attire, Cuh it's cold asf" she laughed, "yea it is" she said while pulling out some paper and pencils. "You ready to start?" I smiled and nodded at her.

As time went pass Keyma and I finished my song. The rest of the time we sat and laughed and joked around about stuff, "no though... I'm only 20" she said smiling. "Frl?" She nodded.

"Damn.... We real close in age" I said giving her a serious look with a smirk. "Yea um.... Yea we are" she stuttered before her face turned red. "You look nice" she blushed even harder, "thank you" I smiled grabbing her hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our hands intertwined as I was in between her legs eating her pussy. "Mhm" I moan letting her juices marinate on my tongue, Shawty tasted good asf.... "Uhhh Meech" she moaned looking down at me with her mouth agape.

I looked up at her, staring into her soul as I ate it out of her. "I'm finna cum" she moan arching her back, she let her cum out in my mouth, I wiped my face and crawled up to her lips kissing her. I roamed my tongue all inside her mouth making her suck on my tongue, "so fucking sexy" I said smacking her ass. I was enjoying the fuck out of her being naked in front of me. "Can we keep this between us?" No cap I would lie if I said I didn't feel embarrassed or hurt. But I understood, I was already in love wit her.

I nodded and she smiled and kissed me. "Doesn't mean I don't care about you, just don't want to lose my job!" I nodded and gave a fake smile. "Demetrius!!" I sighed and kissed her, "sure... I can't say it don't hurt but I understood truly" she nodded and hugged me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked out the school going to my car when I heard laughing. I looked up from my phone and saw Da'Vinchi and Terry, "what y'all doing here?" We laughed. "Watching you eat Shawty pussy just a day after her being here" I nodded.

"Yea" I said getting in the car, "you in love wit her" I sighed and thru my head back on the head rest. I turned and looked over at them, "damn right" I said looking down at my phone.
"Be safe, I love you💙" I smiled and cut my phone off.

To be continued........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is almost like "teacher" but different... I hope y'all enjoy and excuse the mistakes 🫶🏽