Disrespectful 2

Demetrius's POV
I looked at my son as he looked at Zakira & me, "SO THIS WAT WE DOIN?!!!" JD said all upset. "Listen" Zakira said making JD throw his hand up in her face, "don't u say shit to me at fucking all" I looked at Zakira looking at JD as if he lost his mind. "JD who df u talkin to ???" He turned back & got up in her face, I grab him back soon as he started getting loud.

"FUCK U BITCH.... ALL U DO IS RUIN SHIT DATS WHY I HATE YO STUPID ASS ALL U DO IS FUCK UP & GET AWAY WITH SHIT DO U EVER JUST THINK MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU AINT THIS PRETTY BITCH OR THIS BITCH THAT CAN GET WHAT SHE WANT?! I HATE U MA DO & YO DAD DONT U THINK DATS WHY HE NOT HERE FOR YOUR STUPID ASS.... FUCK U, U STUPID UGLY, FAT BITCH I FUCKIN HATE U I WISH U WAS NEVER MY FUCKING SISTER"
Zakira stood there with tears rolling down her brownskin cheeks.

She put the cleaning supplies under the kitchen cabinet & walked upstairs. I looked at JD who looked at me, "u let her influence u didn't u?!" I shook my head no. "No I didn't, I love her, your mom was never here JD, our love been faded shit we was never in love... other than me who was the female figure in your life ?!.... Zakira she was the one who feed u, put clothes on u, gave u money, loved u" he looked at me & sighed. "I feel bad for what I did & said now".

I shook my head & walked upstairs going to knock on Zakira door after a while. As I went to go upstairs I felt water on my socks, I looked down to see the water hella red. My heart stopped, I open the door running to the bathroom to see Zakira in the water wit his no arms cut up. I grabbed her out the water putting a towel around her, "JDDDDD!!!" I scream/ cried.

He walked in shaking his head, "Wassuh pops?! I promise I didn't mean to eat your chic- no.... No no no no no no no... NOOOOO!!" He scream getting in the water & grabbing Zakira. He held her & cried while calling 911, I stood back with blood all on me look at JD as he rocked her in his arms crying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Family of Zakira?!" JD, his mom & I stood up looking at the doctor. "You guys are lucky she got here when she did, she is stable & should be awake in awhile, you guys can come back & see her" we walked to da back going into the room. We looked at Zakira as she stared at the tv in front of her until we came in.

I watched as her mama ran to her, "u scared me, why would u do something like this" she shrugged. "I don't know, I'm kinda stupid" she shook her head & hugged Zakira, I looked at JD who was just staring at the wall in front of him. "JD?!" He took a blink & looked over at her, "yea?!" He said tears running down his face, "come here" he walked over & cried hard into her arms. "I'm so sorry" he said crying into the crook of her neck, "it's okay, I'm sorry as well" she said crying while holding him.

"Fuck, my job calling... they need me back out of town,, listen, Demetrius is here & so is your brother... I have to go sweetheart but I love u" she kissed Zakira & left.

I looked over at Zakira seeing her look over at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat in the chair across the room in the dark watching Zakira talk Otp with her bestfriend. "Hey girl I'mma call u later, I'm finna talk to my step dad" I rolled my eyes at wat she said. She looked over in the dark corner looking at me. "You okay?!" I shook my head, "how u think I felt calling out for you, I tried to find you only to find u in your bloody water, PASSED OUT LEAVING ME IN FUCKING TEARS HOPING YOU DIDNT DIE BECAUSE HOW WAS I GONNA TELL YOUR MAMA THAT THE GIRL I LOVE DIED OR LIVE WITH OUT THE GIRL OF MY LIFE KNOWING YOU COULD OF DIED IN MY....... Arms." I said standing up with tears rapidly rolling down my face.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes, "maybe it's best to stay how we was before, JD was right... nun good gone come out of this & I see dat, I just can't believe I got to lose you, just to keep you" she looked down letting her tears hitting her fiddling fingers.