Hate you 2: fuck you !!

Meech's POV
I walked out the room behind Da'Nori, we kissed a lil & dat was it. I love dis girl, but no cap I'm a lil nervous to pop out wit Da'Nori knowing how my homies from around da way will receive her. "So? Are we together or?" She said smiling kissing me on my cheek.

I chuckled & looked down shaking my head, "no, but I love u & I want you to understand dat we can be like each others lil secret" she chuckled & stepped back pinching her nose a lil & laughing. "Fuck u" she said before slapping me in my face, I looked down & nodded my head... no cap I really deserve it.

"How df u tell me u love me & slob & tongue me down than say we can be each others secret" she said looking at me with a frown on her face wit teary eyes. She looked different, she was scary because this was a different look den before. I knew I hearted her more den before & made her feel like I didn't care about her. "Da'Nori baby come here" she laughed.

She walked off going back to class, I sighed and walked in behind her. "Ms. Thailand, Mr. Flenory... what took y'all so long?" I went to say something until Da'Nori said something.

"I wasn't feeling good, idk about him doe" she said sitting down in her seat. Our teacher looked at me, "& you?" I tried to laugh it off as if I wasn't upset right now. "I couldn't find my ring after washing my hands, I got it now doe" she smiled and nodded, "Good" she said looking back at her laptop, I looked up at her.

Da'Nori was looking at the board, I could see the water in her eyes. Her beautiful light brown eyes glistening in da classroom lights.

She wiped her eyes & started taking notes from the board, I turned back around & started back writing some of my notes, I love her but I can't hurt her feelings. I never seek validation from no one... I like my females plus size, I love em & no one can make me feel in different. But I will not let them niggas think it's okay to talk shit about my woman, no fucking body.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                             Da'Nori's POV
I walked in the house grabbing me a water out of the fridge. I stood at the island drinking my water scrolling on my phone, soon the door opens & I look up to see Vinchi come in wit My bestie behind him & Meech behind her I rolled my eyes and started walking towards dem.

Teyanna went to hug me, I turned to da right going upstairs. As I walked down the hall I started talking to myself, "fucking hate this shit yo" I said going to my room door opening it. I sat down on my bed opening my bottle drinking my water, I can't believe he did me the way he did me & have da audacity to be here in my fucking house yo, shit hurts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                             Meech's POV
I sat downstairs wit Teyanna & Vinchi... we was sitting in the dark watch a movie. Vinchi & Teyanna was all under da covers hugged up loving all on each other. I started feeling back about hurting Da'Nori, I loved her & I would really like her to be down here wit me. But I can't just rush on her like dat... it's too much.

As the movie was playing.... A sex scene came on making me think of Da'Nori. I sighed and got up walking upstairs to the guest bathroom going to fix myself. It was dark down the hall way, as I was walking I bumped into something. "Oww" I searched for the hall light cutting it on & seeing it was Da'Nori. "Oh shit I'm sorry!!" She snatched away from me while rubbing her nose. "Let me see!" She moved her hand letting me see her nose running wit blood. "Come in da bathroom" she walked in front of me going in the bathroom.

She sat up on the sink, I closed da door and searched around da big ass bathroom for a first aid kit. "Here it go" I said grabbing the first aid kit from under da sink she was sitting on. "U look happy" I looked up at her standing back some looking, "wym?" I said going through the kit. I looked up & grab her tissue holding it up to her nose, "ouch" she said.

I looked at her, "I'm sorry, wat u mean about yo last statement doe?!" She looked at me. "Yo dick" I looked up from da kit, I moved da kit to da side looking down at my dick sticking up in my pants. "Fuck" I said putting da kit down turning around & fixing myself, "mhm ion see why they call u lil Meech" she said laughing.

I looked back at her, "Cuh my pops big Meech, dat's why" I said giving her an attitude. Her face soften, "I'm sorry" she said holding her tissue uh to her nose. "My fault, I just hate dat I love u nd can't love u" I said grabbing some gags from da kit dabbing her nose. "Meech I know how to do this!" I nodded, "Ik but I owe it to u" Da'Nori sighed, "it's okay Meech".

I grabbed her waist put my face in da crook of her neck. "Meech" she said wrapping her arms around me, "I love u... da reason I don't want u around is Cuh I know how my peoples get... I tried to seek validation not knowing how I could have lost yo sexy ass" she giggled. "Meech, it's okay Ik how it is but why didn't u say nun?" I shrugged. "Didn't want u to get mad at me than u already was", she sighed.

"I love u" she nodded. "I love u too"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I lifted Da' Nori leg up going deeper inside of her pussy. Da'Nori back hit up against da mirror while I fucked her, I looked at her grabbing her neck & tonguing her down. " ouuu bae wait" she moan pushing on my pelvis.

I bite my lip grabbing her waist pushing myself deeper inside of her. She gasped wrapping her arms around my neck, "pussy good asf" I said leaning back some throwing my head back. I grab her leg putting her toes in my mouth while rubbing on her clit. "Uhh baeee Aht aht" she moan trying to push me out of her.

I smacked her ass looking in her face, "stop" I said putting my hand on her stomach going slower, her eyes rolled back creaming all over my dick. I bit my lip nutting all right inside of her pussy. "Ugh u nutted in me jackass" she said pushing on my chest, "mhm nie u mines" I said pulling out. "Finna get in da shower, u getting in wit me?" I nodded she grab my hand walking over towards the big ass walk in shower.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I kiss on Da'Nori neck as she rubbed down my back. "I love u" she let out a lil moan, "I love u too" I smiled against her soft, smooth, sweet skin.

As I walked out the bathroom with Da'Nori hand, we looked to see Vinchi & Teyanna... Teyanna was smiling, but dat won't da case wit Vinchi. "Df is y'all doing?!" ....

To be continued.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Excuse da mistakes but I hope y'all enjoy & let me know if y'all want me to make any parts of anything else 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽