All mine 2: comfort

Nikeyma's POV
As I sat on the plane, I listen to my music. We was about to land and Meech was supposed to be picking me up, I looked down at my phone to see that he had texted me.
Meech💕: I'm at the airport to pick you up... I love you💕!!
I smiled at the text and texted him back.
Me: yayaya.... I love u too 💕!
He hearted my text... I smiled and put my phone down looking out the window watching as we landed.

Lil Meech's POV
I sat down in the airport as I listen to Da'Vinchi & Myles fuss about what we was going to eat later. "Can y'all stfu" I said looking them, they stopped and looked at me... I should have not said nothing. "Nigga I know you not talking... you brought us here at da crack of dawn cuh yo lightskin ass want to be tender" Vinchi said pointing at me.

I chuckled and looked at Myles, "don't even get me started" I laughed and shook my head. "You damn right I'm being tender, that my baby and I love her" Myles rolled his eyes. "I understand dat but at 11 in da morning?" I nodded "yes at 11... imagine my baby had to get up at school hours" Vinchi looked. "But don't she have to Al-" i thumped him in the head.

"Hush yo mouth" I said looking at the doors, "you just mad Cuh yo girl young asf" I looked at him and glared. "She not dat young bruh stfu" him & Myles started laughing making me roll my eyes and watch as everyone got off da plane. She had her own so I knew she wasn't coming out with them, "MEECH" I looked thru the people not seeing my baby... "OVER HERE" I frowned and looked over to the far right seeing my baby. I smiled and went to hug her.

"Hey baby" I smiled hugged her short body, "hey" she said smiling hard asf. I chuckled and looked back seeing Myles in a headlock, I shook my head. "Yo boys okay?" I shrugged, "tbh I really don't know" I said making her laugh. I watched as she walked away and her hips sway back and forth making her ass jiggle.

I bite my lip, I looked over to my left to see two goofy looking niggas watching my girl as she walked off. She turned around and reached her hand out to me, "come on bae" she said looking at me. I looked at da two goofy niggas and smirked walking to my Shawty , "pussies" I said laughing while grabbing her hand & her bag.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nikeyma nd I walked in the house, I put her things upstairs in my room. "It's so big in here" she said smiling running over to my bed and flopping on it. I laughed and walked over to the other side sitting down, my smile started fading and my mind started to wonder. "Meech?!" I looked behind me and raised an eyebrow, "yea?" She crawl over getting behind me, she sat down behind me wrapping her legs around my waist leaning her head on my back.

I grabbed her arms and rubbed her hands, "talk to me" she said moving her hands and rubbing my chest. I sighed and rubbed her feet, "just wish my Daddy was around sometimes, I'm doing good for myself... I found someone I wanna be wit forever nd he can't meet you just yet, just wish he was out" I said rubbing her feet.

"I understand you hurt but Meech you know he is proud of you, I'm sure he knows dat you doing good for your self.... Yea he is locked away but he still here with you Meech, and he will met me cause I'm not going no where" I smiled and chuckled, "can I get a kiss ?" I smiled hard asf nodding. I got up and turned around laying on her, "I love you so fucking much you know dat right?" She nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I kissed around her clit I looked up at her as she looked at me with low seductive eyes. I kissed her clit and started sucking on it, she gasped and closed her eyes throwing her back on to the bed. "MEECH GETCH-" I got up and covered Nikeyma looking at Vinchi & Myles who had they mouth wide open staring at us.

"WHY DF YALL DIDNT KNOCK?!!!" I said glaring at them. "Shit we didn't know, ain't our fault you being nasty" they said closing da door. I got up and closed the door locking it, "I'm sorry" I said sitting back down on the bed.
"It's okay, we should have locked the door before we started" I nodded, I grab her off the bed making her straddle my lap, "finish what we started?!!" She nodded and started kissing on my neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I smacked her ass as I deep stroke her pussy, "ughhh Meeccchhh" I bite my lip and smacked her ass again, "like dat shit don't you" I smiled which soon turn into a frown of pleasure. "Fuckk" I moan closing my eyes, I started feeling my dick twitch inside of her, "bout to nut" I moan before letting my nut fill the inside of Nikeyma. "Uhhh" she moan lowly before falling down on the bed, I pulled out and smacked her ass. "I love you" she giggled a little and nodded, "I love you too" she said getting up slowly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nikeyma sat on my lap as I smoked my blunt, "can we go grocery shopping tomorrow?" I chuckled and nodded. "Yes baby" I said rubbing on her thighs, "can I cook tomorrow?" I laughed. "Yes ma'am, if you want to cook or anything you can" she smiled and licked my lip. "You so weird bro" I said laughing kissing on her neck, "you love my weird ass doe" I nodded, "damn right" i said putting my hand in the front on her pants and panties as I smoked my blunt.

"I got one more question" I blew out smoke and looked at her. "What's up?" She looked at me, "I want a baby" I choked on my smoke, she lean up and patted my back. "You okay?" I shook my head no, "you want a baby?" She nodded and looked at me. "Now?" She nodded and got down on her knees unbuckling my pants. "I den nutted in you earlier" no cap Nikeyma had that kind of pussy that made you scary to go back foe more cause it was too good. "I know, but sometimes it don't work just the first time" I nodded.

I picked her up and started unbuckling my pants. "Mission let's make a fucking baby"

To be continued......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all part 2 of All mines ..... excuse the mistakes... let me know if y'all want a part 2 of this nd another one, enjoy 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽