Maid: listen

Demetrius's POV
I walked out the room going upstairs into my man cave. This room is the only room Ny'Xmora knew about, as I sat there & thought about all the times Summer did me wrong. I heard commotion going on downstairs, I open my door & jogged down the steps seeing Xmora & Summer going at it about me.

"Mrs. Flenory, i never disrespected u in my life I told him we shouldn't" Xmora said putting her shirt over her thick body. "Xmora, I been told Demetrius not to hire yo fat ass because I knew u was gone try to hit on my man... it's always hoe's like u dat ruing good shit like dis" Xmora laughed. "Bitch wym good shit?!... he wasn't happy Cuh yo ass was going out cheating on him for what?... Cuh u got mad dat one time he wouldn't get u wat u wanted for your birthday... bitch u weird asf trying to make it seem like I'm the type of bitch to ruin a happy home, slut yo home was never happy".

Xmora said walking off to her wing, "xmora where u going?" She looked back at me, "home, Ik yeen mean shit u told me... u still gone stick around while this bitch keep fucking around on u... I just can't" she said walking off.

I ran off behind her, "I want u... I need u xmora.... U been knew that years ago, xmora I mean allat shit I said because dat shit true.. I'm leaving wit u!!" She shook her head, "no stay here wit her!!" She said before grabbing her shit & leaving.

I sat on the bed and palmed my face, looking around da room irritated asf. I walked out the room & looked at Summer who was standing there wit a smirk on her face. "Yo lil bitch gone, how u feel about dat?" She said giggling, "Summer get out my fucking face yo!!" I said walking pass her upstairs going to pack my shit. "U MIGHT AS WELL PUT ALL DAT SHIT BACK CUH U KNOW DAMN WELL YEEN LEAVING LIKE THE FIRST 4 TIMES I CHEATED ON YO ASS GUESS WAT U DID?!... YOU STAYED LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU ARE MEECH & YOU KNOW DAT. SO PUT YO SHIT DF BACK DF".

I looked at her in disbelief, a bitch ?! Yea she got me fucked up Frl. I been holding my papers & tryin to get information off her for a while Cuh I knew she was gone come for everything I had if I hit her wit dem divorce papers before I had any kind of evidence on her trifling ass! I looked at her & continue to pack my shit, I can't be here wit her no more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3 weeks later)
I started putting away plates & cups & shit that I had in my boxes. I moved out 3 weeks ago when Summer & I got into that huge fight over me & Ny'Xmora. I started focusing on BMF more & getting my money together, I haven't seen Xmora since dat day & I would be a liar if I said I didn't miss the fuck out of her.

I walked out the house getting in my car & driving on set BMF. I try to get my mind off this weird ass divorce & Summer crazy ass, our relationship was good until it wasn't & that say's a lot. We been together foe a while but we knew good & damn well we didn't love each other the moment we married each other, it was puppy love & we was just doing shit.

But I knew who I was in love wit & I knew who I wanted to spend my life wit from the day I met her & dats Ny'Xmora.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I changed my outfit on da set waiting to get on the scene I saw a short, plus size female catering the food for us during our break. I went over & grabbed a water & some fruit when I looked up & saw who she was. "Xmora?!" She looked up at me & sighed, "hey Demetrius" she said a lil aggravated.

"I'm sorry, I just ain't seen u in a long time & I just wanted to tell u I missed u!!" She gave me a small smile. "I really thank u Demetrius for the opportunity u gave me, yes I fell In love wit u but, I felt like I was the reason for u & Summer's divorce & I can't live wit myself about that shit" she said putting out some cups. "U didn't ruin nun mama's.... I always love u, Summer & I love had ran its course, we wasn't really in love anyways !!" She sighed.

"I believe u Demetrius" she said walking off, I grabbed her by her waist. "Please meet me tonight at my house!! Please, wear something comfortable okay!!" She nodded. I let her go & watch her perfect body walk away, I love her & I need her to understand dat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked around the room at the movie night I had set up, "okay I got the candy, the pizza, drinks & the movie.... BLANKETS!!" I said running down the hall towards the closet going to get the blankets that I have.

Soon as I came back putting the blankets in the fort, the door bell ring. I ran to the door & got myself together before opening the door & seeing Ny'Xmora standing in some black fitting shorts, longs white socks with a hoodie on that was cut into a crop top with a shirt under it. She had on her lil gold rings & her gold necklace with her hair pulled up in a curly bun. "U look good!!" She smiled, "thank u".

She looked at me, "u look good too!!" I look down at my grey sweats , t-shirt & chain. "Thank u" I stepped to the side letting her in, i watch as her ass jiggled, I walked behind her & gave her ass a slap making her turn around & look at me blushing. "So wat we watching?" She said walking in the living room gasping.

I jogged beside her, "what's wrong? Yeen like it?" She shook her head. "No I love it, it's so cute" she said wrapping her arms around my neck as I hugged on her waist. I smiled against her sweet, soft skin, I love her so much & this right here doesn't help it. She was so appreciative something Summer wasn't & I love that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I grabbed her leg that was on my shoulder & started fucking her faster. Her moans sounded like music to my ears, I bend her leg sucking on her toes making her eyes roll back. I stopped & looked down at her pussy seeing it all swollen & creamy. "Mhm yo pussy so pretty" I said giving it Lil smacks, she moan & try to close her legs. I smacked her thigh & pointed at her, "wat I tell u?!" She gasped & pushed her hands on my pelvis trying to get me to pull out of her but I wasn't going for it.

"Ouuu baby....." she moan shaking once I started back fucking her. "I love u" she nodded, I ain't like dat shit. "I. Said. I. Love. U" I grunted out everytime I stroked her guts, "OKAYYYYY" she scream before shaking again, "I need to say it again?!..... ahh fuck" I moan looking down at my cream cover dick feeling her grip around me, I was about to nut but I won't going for nun of dat until she tell me dat she loved me.

"Fuck I love u!!" She moan squirting all over my pelvis. I lean gasped feeling my nut coming, I laid down on Xmora & sucked on her neck as I nutted all inside of her. "FUCKKK" I moan panting while squeezing her thighs, "yo pussy good as fuck" I groan pulling my sensitive dick out of her. "You got some good dick too" she sighed rolling over on her stomach.

I smacked her ass & pulled her up into the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I drove as Xmora sat in the passenger seat putting on her shorts. I chuckled making her look over at me, "wats funny?!" I laughed, "u struggling tryin to put them shorts on, tore dat pussy up!!" She gave me the finger making me laugh. As we drove up to the mall & walked around I started to get a lil upset at how all the nigga's was geeking over my Shawty.

"You ready to go baby?" I asked kissing her cheek she shook her head. "I want a smoothie" she said poking her lip out at me, "aht aht shit ain't gone work" she wrapped her arms around & kissed on my neck, "come on" I said grabbing her hand & walking to the smoothie stand. She smiled and walked along wit me.

As we waited I heard talking, I looked back & saw Xmora talking to her lil brother MJ I smiled & dapped him up. "Wassup Jay!?" He dapper me up, "wassup Meech, I ain't know u & my sister was together" i nodded. "Yea my ex wife & I got a divorce, she was a cheater !!" He shook her head. "Bitches be weird" we laughed & dapped each other uh making Xmora look at me, I cleared my throat & looked away.

"Who u was married to thoe?!" I looked "man u know su-" my sentence stopped making me look at Summer walk up to MJ & kiss him. "Wassuh baby" he said smacking her ass, she looked at me & rolled her eyes. "I see u wit da help, lame ass" Xmora looked, "u wanna say dat again in front of my brother?!" Summer looked & gasped, "y'all siblings" Xmora & MJ nodded. "So wats da problem?!" He said looking between me, Xmora & MJ.

He we go!!......

To be continued......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all I hope yall enjoy this & excuse the mistakes 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽