All mine 3: arguments

Meech's POV
I sat on the phone with Nikeyma as she talked about her day. "Than Ronte & me started talking about our day & shit" i scrunch my face up. I don't gaf about a lot of shit my girl do because Ik she a baddie and she gone wear what she want, she never entertain no nigga's but why is this Ronte nigga different?!. "Bae?!" She looked at da phone smiling, "yes bae?" She said looking at me. "Who df is this Ronte nigga" she laughed, "oh he my co-worker" she said smiling, why df she smiling for?!!.

I would never control my baby or anything but the way she talks about this Ronte ass nigga makes me feel a lil insecure & ion like dat. "Yea Ight" I said rolling my eyes and looking up at the tv. "Bae... I know u not mad?!" I shook my head still looking at da tv. "Bae?!" I looked, "I got to go, I got to be on set in 30 I talk to u later love you" I said hanging up. On some real shit I don't like being mad at my baby... but this whole Ronte & her situation pissin me off.

I lied to her about what I had to do, she was flying out here for a whole month so it's not like she not going to see me. I started to scroll through our messages, as I scrolled I started to feel bad asf. I love Nikeyma & I would never hurt her or would like to see her hurt.
Me: I'm sorry, I never mean to hurt you, I'm just a lil frustrated about this Ronte nigga.. Ik u would never hurt me but shit idk. I'm so sorry baby🥺!!

I let the message sit before I cut my phone off and threw my head back and palming my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked back at our text to see that she hadn't looked at it nor read it. "Mmcht man fuck it" I said deleting the message, "will just talk to her when she get here" I said right before the door bell ring. I looked back and walked to the door opening it to Nikeyma with her stuff. "Hey baby" I said going to kiss her only to kiss the palm of her hand. "Get out of my face" she said walking pass, I grab her stuff and walked in the house. She sat down on the couch folding her arms, I went upstairs & put her bag up in my
Room coming back downstairs. "Wat's yo problem? I said walking down the stairs.

She shrugged "nothing" she said sitting wit her feet in the chair and laying her head down on the arm of da couch. "It's something, cause you came in here wit an attitude usual you would come in here tryin to fuck the shit out of me" she shrugged again. "Somethings change" she said looking straight ahead at da TV. I scoffed, "fym?!!!, why all da sudden change" I said walking closer to her. She looked up at me.

"Back df uh foe I beat df outta you Demetrius, don't walk up in my fucking face like u finna do something" she said getting up off the chair. I back up, my intentions wasn't to try nd scare her or try to hit her, I would never do a female like dat let alone my baby. "It's not even like dat calm yo hot head ass down somewhere" I said walking off in the kitchen. "Oh nie I'm a hot head like u just wasn't all in my face".

She said following behind me, "I'm sorry I didn't mean too, but you talkin to me crazy like I'm some random nigga off da street in not yo man" she shook her head. "I'm not talkin to u like dat for no reason, nd yea I came off hostile my bad... pineapples but you either come correct or else" she said walking up on me. "Ion take threats too kindly so watch yo mouth". She sucker her teeth "bro ain't nobody even threaten yo ass u act like u one of these bitches around here... would nevea put my mouth on yo like dat" she laughed. "Yea aight".

She looked at me, "yea aight wat?!, Demetrius stop tryin to be funny" she throwing a orange. "Stop acting stupid foe I knock yo ass out always doing stupid shit " I said frowning at her. He look soften, "okay" she said walking back into the living room. "Fuck is wrong wit u?!" She shook her head grabbing her keys and putting her shoes on, "where you goin?" I said following behind her.

She walked out the door getting in her car. I ran out to the car, reaching thru da window and taking da Keys out. "MEECH GIVE ME MY FUCKING KEYS" she said screaming& crying. I looked at her, I nevea seen her cry or get mad like this since we been together and it's been more than 8 months. "No talk to me wat's wrong?!" She punch da stirring wheel so hard da horn wouldn't stop going off and her knuckles was bleeding. "CHILL OUT" I said grabbing her out the car while she fought me.

"GET OFF OF ME" I shook my head no, she looked at me and cried harder laying her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her. "Baby talk to me please" she sniffled. "It's you, you always think I'm messing with my homies, you always calling me stupid and saying you gone knock me out, I thought you was supposed to love , trust & protect me... wat did I do wrong... we was so good in da beginning"

I sighed, I always joke about knocking her out nd calling her stupid. We talk like dat all da time especially in lil fun arguments like da one I thought we was having... I love Nikeyma and I would never hurt her. "Baby I'm sorry, I just play like dat you know dat, I thought that whole argument was just like our lil fun ones be having,, I'm sorry Frl bae I am,, I do trust you love and I will always protect u... I'm sorry" she sniffled and hugged onto me tighter.

"I love you too" she said hugging me all tight. "Come let's go in da house for they call da police" she laughed making me chuckle as we ran in the house.

We sat in the front room eating out of a big pint of ice cream. "Let me get some bae u not sharinggggg" Nikeyma whine, "hmm crybaby" I said putting it in da middle, she smiled and started digging in it again. I watched her as she ate the ice cream she was beautiful nd I wanted her forever. "You so fucking sexy" I said looking at her lips as she sucked the ice cream off the spoon. "Thank you baby" she said looking at me and smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wait" nikeyma moan while I ate her pussy from the front. "Mhm" I moan sucking and licking on her clit, "omg" she moan leaning uh and grabbing the sides of my head wit her mouth wide open. "Demetriussss" she moan throwing her head back and arching her back, I looked up at her and pushed my hand down on her stomach. "Shittt baby waittt" she moan trying to push my head away, yea aight.

I sat up and stuck two fingers inside of her watching me love faces change. "Sexy ass" I said smiling I love this girl and every part of her. "Ughhh Meech baby waitttt" she moan leaning up and grabbing my arm. "Too much?!" She nodding while her eyes rolled back as I started hitting her spots, "mhm".

I said hitting her spot, she lean back and arched her back shaking, "mhm make dat pussy squirt for daddy" she gasped and started sliding back. I pulled my hand out looking at her, she grab the pillow curling up on it laying her head down. I chuckled, "wat?!" She said all shaky, "I ain't done wit you" I said grabbing her ankles and pulling her to da end of da bed, "wait wait wait bae i'm tired" she moan. I shrugged "ion give a fuck, should of thought about that before you decided to act how you acted" she groan as I started taking off my clothes, oh she getting this dick today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had both of Nikeyma arms as I was fucking her from the back. "OMG" she scream before shaking, I slapped her ass, "turn over" I said grabbing her and turning her on her back. She laid on the bed stretch out, "come on one more round" she started whining. "Mhm" I said before laughing.

I slide inside of nikeyma all slow allowing her to adjust back to my thick, long size. "Omggg" she moan grabbing onto my shoulders, "mhm you like dat chit don't you?!" She nodded her head while he eyes rolled back to da back of her head. As I dig deep I could feel her gripping around my dick. "Pussy so fucking good" I groan leaning down and sucking on her nipples. "Uh uh" she moan trying to scoot away from me, "u running from me ?!".

She shook her head no still trying to scoot away from me, "you got me fucked up!" I said grabbing her neck and pushing me hand on her stomach giving her deep medium strokes. "SHIT MEECHH" she scream letting her tears fall down her ass, "got me fucked up. "I'm sorryyy" she moan/ cried while grabbing my wrist dat was wrapped gently but yet firm around her neck. "Look at this pussy creaming all on this big ass dick" she gasped while shaking, I groan feeling my dick twitch all inside of her. "I'm bout to nut" I said leaning down sucking on her nipples.

I lean back up grabbing her waist wit both of my hands & slowing down. I looked at her as she stared me in my eyes making me but all inside of her. "Fuckkkkkkk" I groan leaning down tongue kissing Nikeyma, "I love u" I said pulling out slowly. "I love you too" she said while rubbing my back, "did you nut inside me?" I looked at her. "Yes baby... I nutted inside of you" she smiled from ear to ear making me laugh. "You was determined to get me to nut in yo crazy ass" she laughed, "I love babies" we both laughed kissing each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all sorry I ain't been writing, I been tryin to get my work caught up before this Friday since it's my last week in school, I will be graduating you guys.... I'm so blessed and excited. But I really hope y'all enjoy & excuse the mistakes 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽