All mine

Nikeyma's POV
As I stood at the bar as I gave different people their drinks. This was an everyday job for, I love working at Fuzions, this was one the Best clubs in SC. I made a lot of money in one night pulling in 2,000 a night was a everyday thing. Sometimes I bring in 3,000 or 4K but those was a really busy night when we have the bigger artists coming in and the club be booming. I dance to the music that was playing, tonight we was supposed to be having multiple artist and celebrities coming in.

I was a bartender and a body girl, I knew who would come in or how many artist that will be there that night, I was currently pouring a drink for a couple when I seen him. My heart skipped beats and I got happier than I had been all night, it felt like a dream that I couldn't wake from, he stood there with his dimples showing under the purple lights.

I watched him as he came over to the bar sitting in front of me.... Lil Meech, he was even sexier off the show I smiled making him give me one back , "wassup" he said giving me that same smile I always see on my Tv. "Hey" he smirked and looked at the variety of drinks behind me, "Vinchi, Myles nd I both well take 2 shots each of yo best vodka" he said giving me his money before taking his shades off looking me in my eyes.

I looked a little before grabbing their shots, as I gave them their drinks I started with everyone else drinks and clean my table as I watched Meech stare me down. I had on black shorts with a black crop top with black cat 4's. Since I'm behind the bar I like to dress a little cute yet comfortable. I looked back to see him pointing at me making Myles & Da'Vinchi look at me. They both pulled their glasses down a little looking at me.

I looked away and kept taking orders, I decided to take a break after the bar got slow and everyone was on the dance floor. I was upstairs in the V.I.P section as I watch everyone do their thing and have fun. I felt a warm that smiled a lil like vodka but smelled like mint. "You too pretty to just be up here by yourself" the voice was deep and sexy, I turned around and there he was. He stared me in my eyes as I stared back at him, he smiled and looking me up and down before his smile fading alway.

He had a look of lust plastered over his face but a look of curiosity, excitement as well. "Maybe I am or maybe I just want to be alone" he looked up at my face and chuckled. "Yea.. for some odd reason I believe that" he said walking towards me and leaning on the rails of the balcony. I looked at him with so much excitement but I tried to not show it, "you nonchalant?!" he said standing up straight and raising an eyebrow. I shook my head, "no, u been my celebrity crush foe a good minute now... we vibing & ion want to mess that up bc I wanna fan girl over u" I said walking towards the couch sitting down on it.

He nodded and walked over sitting down beside me. "Understand, but you can let loose, I ain't going no where" he said turning his head toward me and giving a small smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We laughed as we sat at the bar, "so how you feel about the whole BMF series?.... You feel like you doing Justice like we all think you are?!" He nodded. "Somewhat, I feel like he would be hella proud of he was out here you know, I'm proud of myself as well, feel like it was my place to be playing my father in the series....  No cap it would be nice to have someone to hold me down while I was doing this" he said looking me deeper in my eyes.

"What you trying to say?" He lean up and smiled. "I like you a lot.. we just met but you give me a feeling dat i like,, & I want that around me everyday.. all day" he said giving me serious look. "Not ready to leave little ole sc yet" he nodded, "I understand.... I'm gone keep up with you,, I need your number and socials,, I can't lose you" he said giving me a sad look.

I nodded, we traded socials & numbers, "I see you around alright?!" I nodded. "What's your name ?" He said getting up from the bar, "Nikeyma" he nodded and reached out to hug me, I hugged him letting me sink deep into his warm embrace. "I really wanna grab yo ass" I laughed, "you can" he smacked my ass grabbing two hands full, "so fucking juicy".

I giggled and pulled back, "ion go back until Friday" I smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Lying like a mfer" I sighed, I was telling my bestfriend about me & Lil Meech encounter last night, I knew I could trust her to not say nothing to nobody. "I'm Frl" she rolled her eyes, "u lie so bad" I shook my head. As I was going into the kitchen my phone ringed. "You so delusional... you even got somebody saved as his name in your phone as him" I looked and ran to the phone grabbing it. "Hey Meech"

My friend laughed and shook her head. "Lord my friend crazy" I rolled my eyes. "You outside?... okay I'm coming" I said running to the door. "You need help" I open to door to Meech standing to the door with grey sweats, a jacket and a black t-shirt under it. "WTF" my bestfriend scream looking at Meech as if he wasn't there Frl. "I thought you was playing" I shook my head "No I wasn't... now please keep this between us please" she nodded. "I got you, I got to go though" I nodded and hugged her.

I walked her to the door, she drove off and I close the door locking it. "I'mma secret?!" He chuckled, "yea I know you don't want all the attention right now since we just started talking" he nodded. "Far, but I care about you, feel like the world should know dat" I nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We laughed and talked for hours. "Wait so you a virgin?" I nodded, "yes I am" he nodded, "dat's good, you get better and better" I smiled.  "I know you not though" I said laughing going into the kitchen getting a water. "Hold up now, i might not be but I'm reallll careful" we laughed, "I know i was joking" he laughed and smiled at me. "I really like you a lot Ik this gone take some time but I-" I stopped him in the middle of his sentence by kissing him.

He picked me up and put me on top of the island in the kitchen. I started taking off his jacket. "Wait wait wait.... You ready?!" He said looking at me, I nodded and smashed my lips back in to his lips taking off his T-shirt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I threw my ass back as I moan, he felt so deep inside of me. I reach back trying to push him back feeling the pleasure getting too much, "aht aht move dat hand" he said smacking it away and grabbing my neck pulling me up on his chest. "Fuck baby I'm finna cum uhhhh shit Meechhhh.... Daddy wait" I moan creaming all over his dick. "Pussy so fucking good" he moan pulling out and nutting on my back.

We cleaned up and laid in the bed talking. "You really have to leave me Friday?" He sighed. "I really don't wanna think about it, yea it's a week but you my woman now... and knowing you not ready to leave your hometown irritates me.... I want you to come with me but I know I can't rush you" I sighed and laid on his chest, "you really like me?" He nodded and kissed me. "Yes, know this though, anytime you need me or want to see me you can always call me I will book and pay for your flight and all" I smiled. "Sounds like you need me just as much" he nodded, "I really do".

I kissed his lips and got out of bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat on the edge of the bed finishing the last episode of season 2. I smiled and called Meech, "hey" I said smiling, "hey baby... wyd?" I laughed. "Just got finish watching BMF" he chuckled, "how I do ?" I giggled, "you did good baby" I said feeling happy for him. "Thank you" I could hear the sadness all in his voice. "Hey you okay?" I said hitting the FaceTime button. He answered and shook his head, "what's wrong" I said concerned, "one of those days.... I need you,, you got to work?" I shook my head. "No I'm off foe a whole 2 weeks" he nodded, "I know I got it from your boss, I booked you a flight for 7:00 in the morning.. can you come?" I nodded, "yes baby I can"

He smiled and kissed me thru da phone, "I love you" I smiled and kissed him back thru the phone. "I love you too"......

To be continued
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys like this, yes I used my name again 🤣,, but excuse the mistakes and let me know if y'all will like more parts of this one nd the other ones 👀🫶🏽