Lets make up

Na'sha's POV
I walked down the long dark roads of Miami, I looked down at my phone seeing it said 9:44. "I hope he get ran df over" I said looking back at my boyfriend Lil Meech as he walked behind me laughing. "Bae don't be like dat, we literally didn't know that you was gone feel sick" he said while chuckling. "Fuck u Demetrius... why you sat there and laughed ?" He sighed, "I thought it was funny sha" he said all serious.

I sucked my teeth and turned back around walking down the road. "Bae come on and get in the car please it was not that serious, I promise you I'm sorry" he said making sure I hear all the seriousness inside of his voice.

I rolled my eyes and turned around walking towards him. "I hope you know I'm through with you" he looked at me as if I lost my mind. "Who thru?" He said walking behind me, I got in the car and slammed the door. He walked in front of the car going to his side getting in, "who df thru?" He said looking at me.

I was thru wit Meech, all he do is laugh when something dat I think is so embarrassing he thinks it is so hilarious. "Me and you... I thru, take me to da house so I can pack my shit and leave" he scoffed. "Bet, I don't give a fuck anyways, he said cranking up and driving off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So you really leaving?" He said while following me around the house as I gather my things. "Yes Meech I'm done it's over" I said grabbing my bags and walking towards the door. He jumped in front of it making me roll my eyes, "bae come on, it was just a joke bae I didn't know you took what happen so serious" he said grabbing my waist. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me, "I love you Meech, but I will not be your laughingstock" I said walking out of the house crying my eyes out.

I love Meech I do, but I can't let him think this is always okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            (2 months later)
                              Meech's POV
I walked to the counter grabbing me and Vinchi food. "So it's really been 2 months" he said grabbing a fry, i nodded and grab my cup. "You must have fucked uh real bad Meech?! What did you do?" He sighed, "I laughed at her about a situation that happened at the party, she felt sick and thru uh on a nigga dat was in the crowd" I said leaning back in my chair crossing my arms. "Damn, no cap dat shit embarrassing as fuck" I looked at him and nodded my head. "Yea it was now that I sit back and think about it, I know she was embarrassed but I laugh and made joke for her to not feel so bad about the shit ya know"

He nodded "I understand, but ya Shawty don't, and speaking of Shawty" he said leaning uh while pointing. I looked behind me and seen sha standing at the counter ordering her food, I could see that she dyed her hair blonde as if she had 2 or 3 skunk stripes. "She looks good" Vinchi said looking at her, "yea, she does... like always" I said cracking a lil smile thinking about us, she soon looked back and saw me.

I turned around and shook my head. I can't have her come over here knowing that she don't want me anymore. "Hey Vinchi.... Hey Meech" I heard a sweet voice said, I listen to the different tons of the way she said our names and I felt like I could feel again. "Hey Na Wassup with you?" She shrugged, "same ole same ole" she said while laughing a little.

She than turned her attention towards me, "hey Meech" she said while looking at me. I couldn't stand the tension so I decided to get up and leave. "Fuck" I said taking in some deep breath, "Demetrius" I looked back and saw Na'sha standing by the door looking at me.

I shook my head getting in the car and driving off. She didn't love me no more, I was frustrated and just wanted to just be alone. I miss her more than anything right now if I'm being honest and vulnerable as fuck right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked in the house closing and locking the door. "House so fucking lonely with out my baby yo" I said while flopping down on the couch. "Shit fuck it" I said lifting my body up while pulling down my boxers, "finna beat df out my meat" I said while pulling my boxers down. I reached over the arm of the couch grabbing some of my Vaseline and putting it all over my dick. "She could be better if I had her pussy all over my dick right about now"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I laid back on the chair beating my meat letting the pleasure take over me. As I was getting close to my nut I heard the front door open, I turned around seeing Vinchi and Na'sha looking at me. "Yo nasty ass need to do better bro" I sighed and wiped my dick off putting it back in my pants.

"What y'all doing here" I said looking Na'sha dead in her face. "Why you here, didn't u leave me 2 months ago. Why df you here" I said feeling my getting angrier and angrier, she left me and want to act like things just okay and that she can pop up like this shit was okay.

"Meech, calm down... I'm here to talk to you about what happened. I love you I always will I always did, but you found every embarrassing moment or everything that hurt me you found so funny and it made me feel less of myself"

I looked at her in awe, I missed the fuck out of her. I loved her and I always will, "I love you too, but you just can't leave me with out communication Na'sha" she nodded. "I'm sorry" I nodded, "yea, but you still left me" I said while walking upstairs going in to my room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watch the bedroom door open to Na'sha, she closed and lock the door. "Meech, I miss you.. I know you miss me too and I'm sorry I left can u forgive me?!" I watch her sexy ass let her emotions out for the first time. "Yea baby, I forgive you" she smiled and jumped on the bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I grabbed her neck as she rode the fuck out my dick. "Ride that dick" I groan in her ear, she bounced up and down looking at me with her mouth open. I pushed her back off me, I got in between her legs lifting one up on my shoulder and the other around my waist. "Mhm" I groan feeling my dick twitch inside of her, "fuckkkk"

She moan grabbing my waist pushing me deeper inside of her. I slide out of her Turing her over smacking her ass. "Arch your back" I said watching her put in her infamous arch that I miss so fucking much these pass 2 months. "Phat ass" I said while smacking it, I watch her shake it making my dick go brick.

I slide in as deep as I can with my 10 inch dick. I grab her neck while pulling her back on to my dick. She moaned and scratched at the sheets, "wet ass pussy, pussy drooling all over this dick" I groan while feeling my dick twitch inside her pussy. I pulled out and lean down eating her pussy from the back, I sucked on her clit as I finger fucked her with my middle finger and ring finger. She moan and reached her hand back putting her hands on the side of my face moaning into the sheets.

I smacked her ass sucking on her clit a lil more aggressive. "Ahhh bae wait hold up" she moan pushing me head back, "aht aht move that fucking hand for I move that shit for you" she put her hands back on the side of my face. She let her pussy juice coat my lips making me lick em while some of her juices ran down my face.

I wiped my face and smacked her ass, "pussy still good as fuck" she giggled a little lazily. She got uh turning around and crawling over towards my dick. "You need your nut too" she said giving me that look, she knew I was holding back my nut, she knew how to use her throat and she most definitely was finna use that shit. I watched as she looked at me as she slowly ate my dick up.

I grabbed her head while she deep throated my dick. "Mhm" I groan looking down at her as she ate my dick up all sloppy and nice. "Fuck I'm bout to nut" I tried to move her head but she grabbed the back of my legs holding me in place. "Uhhhh shittt" I moan while nutting inside of her mouth, i pulled out and looked at her as she open her mouth showing me my nut all on her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallow, she open her mouth showing me all my nut was down her throat. I smirked.

I kissed all in her mouth and rubbed her pussy from the back. "I love you Sha, and I'm sorry for what I did to hurt your feelings, I really am" she smiled. "I'm sorry too Meech, I shouldn't have left and I'm really sorry about it too" I smiled and hugged her giving her a quick kiss. "Round 2?!" I said flipping us over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Imagine 2 I hope y'all enjoy and excuse the mistakes. Let me know if y'all have any ideas or any suggestions on what I should make next 🫶🏽