Doctor

Ny'ioena's POV
I sat in the waiting room looking around at the white walls and the Tv that sat up on the wall playing BET. I pulled my phone out and checked my phone seeing what time it was, I was currently at a vaginal specialist for total normal visits. But I was curious about how my vagina would react to certain things since I was a virgin. I was sensitive and wanted to know what all kinds of condoms I could use if I ever did do such.

I looked down at my phone one more time before the door open. "Ms. Hamilton" I looked up from my phone getting up, "that will be me" she smiled and waved me to come towards the back.

I sat on the little bed as the lady talked to me, "okay seems like over course normal checkups plus you are curious about what products you may just be sensitive to if you were to be intimate. I nodded she smiled, "okay the doctor will be back here in a few" I nodded and smiled.

Sooner or later the door open, I looked up from my nails and seen the finest nigga I have laid my eyes on in a long time. "Hey my name is Dr. Flenory, & I will be assisting you today" he said showing off the most sexiest smile I have ever seen. "Um yea" I said crossing my legs.

He sat down on the rolling chair scooting up close to me. "Now tell me, what beautiful young lady like you doing here?" He said giving me that smile. "Well I came for normal checkups, i also wanted to see what kind of you know" he did a little chuckle. "No need to be shy here, I promise" I nodded, "I wanted to know when i finally decided to have sex, could I be allergic to any kind of textures?" His had a serious look on his face. "That's good that you want to know, I can most definitely see about that for you" I nodded.

I went and changed into the gown getting back up on the bed. "Okay, I'm gonna need for you to be comfortable for me, talk to me while I do this... makes you take your mind off of it" he said reassuring me, I was only 19. I nevea did this before and I was scared, clearly he knew too. "What makes you wonder about you may actually be allergic to latex or things like dat?"

I looked down as his gloved hand reached under my gown. I soon felt him tap my thing with his other hand, I looked up at him as he pointed his two fingers back nd forth between me & him. "Focus on me okay" I nodded feeling my nerves calm down a little more. "Well I do understand sometimes if your skin is allergic to something so is the vagina" he nodded. "So i can't really put latex of anything like dat on my skin Cuh I break out...so i was wondering could that be the case with my coochie?" He chuckled at my choice of words.

He soon than nodded his head. "To answer yo question, yes... not in all cases but most yes" I soon felt something slip inside of me feeling a little weird. "What's that" he looked down at my vagina, "it's okay it's just my fingers" he said giving me a under eye look with a serious face. "Is everything okay" he nodded and pulled his two fingers out looking at me.

"No allergic reaction to the latex so far but" he trailed off looking under my gown. "I understand" he said giving a little chuckle, "wym?" He sat down on the chair leaning back giving me a stern look. "How you felt before you got in here?" I was a little nervous but decided to answer his question. "I was nervous" he nodded and looked at me a little harder this time. "How you feel nie?" His professionalism seem to fly out the window and I could feel all of the sudden switch in positions.

"I'm good now ig" as I was about to close my legs and sit up he shook his head. "No I need to stay like that, need to run further test" I nodded feeling a little scared that I may have made him uncomfortable with the sudden wetness. It wasn't my fault he looked good and made me all hot and bothered, but I was a little embarrassed. "Can you take off the gown for me please?" I nodded taking off my gown.

He walked over towards me grabbing one of my breast gentle yet giving it a firm squeeze feeling all around it. He than switch to the other one doing the same, "lump test?" He nodded. His attitude seem more demanding more sexier than before and I loved it.

He than took off his coat, "get off the table for me" I did as told. He grab the measuring tape measuring me all the way to my feet, his face was close to my pussy and I could feel his warm breathe as he did a little sigh. "Short asf" he said chuckling, his chuckle made me even more turned on. He looked up at me before giving my pussy a little kiss, "you 5'3" he said standing up over me. I was shocked at what he did and was a little scared that I could get him in trouble. "Wait why I-" he shushed me.

"Let's keep this a secret"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My back was against the cold wall as my nipples became hard from the coldness in the room. I grab Dr. Flenory's head as I rolled my eyes to the back of my head as he sucked and licked all on and inside of my vagina.

"Omgg" I moan low looking down at him as he looked up at me. "You taste so good" he said making my back arch off the wall as he gave my clit a real good suck making me wet his face up as I squirted something I never did a day in my life. "Mhm" he moan leaning up and kissing me, "you so fucking sexy" he said rubbing my clit while giving me a smirk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pushed his chest as I watch him go deep inside of me. "Fuckkkk" I moan pushing on his chest. "Bare skin condoms" he moan while fucking me as deep as he could, it felt so good feeling something that gave you a way better orgasm than yourself. "Ughh I'm finna cum"

He bite his lap slowing down and getting deeper. "Ohhh" I moan low looking down as my cream covered his condom covered dick. He was a virgin as well, but the way he fucked me didn't feel like no first time fuck.

"I'm finna nut" he groan putting his face in the crook of my neck nutting all in the inside of the condom as I squirted all over his pelvis.

"I can't believe we did this in the doctors office Mr. Flenory", "Meech" I hugged him as he hugged me back. "What?" He grabbing my waist, "my name is Demetrius but you can call me Meech" he said looking at me, I smiled and nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            Meech's POV
I walked her out, "here's my card... call me anytime" she smiled and nodded. I grabbed her ass on the sly before letting her go on about her day. She made me feel attached to her and i just meet her today, "I can't believe I lost my virginity to a virgin" I said smiling hard asf. "Her sexy ass" I said watching her walk alway, "I love u" I said low so that only I could hear it. "Too soon" I said walking back into the building.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all.... I hope y'all enjoy this,, this might be a little crazy 🤣but Ik y'all like crazy too... let me know if y'all want anymore to any of these of the lil mosey imagines as well... y'all excuse the mistakes nd enjoy 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽