Music 2: thick tension

Lil Meech's POV
I sat in the back of the music room staring Ms. McGill down. I was at the back but was upstairs and could read/ see da whole room. "Ms McGill?" I looked over at the 3rd row looking at this pussy ass nigga Corey. "You look good" she smiled slightly, "thank u" she said laughing. I rolled my eyes and slumped down in my chair looking at my phone.

Vinchi 🖖🏽💙😈: you gone let him compliment your Shawty like dat?
Terry 😈💙: I'm sayin, nigga tryna eat your girl pussy!!
I caught my phone off fast asf looking ahead, I was pissed but I really couldn't be. We wasn't serious plus we had to keep whatever we had going on, on the low. "Got me fucked up" I mumbled a lil too loud, "Demetrius?" I looked up to see Nikeyma staring at me with a concern look on her face. "Wassup?" She did a lil sigh, "stay after class" she said before the bell ring.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After I had my stuff packed I walked down the stairs to Nikeyma. "Wassup?" She went to hug me, I open my arms and hugged her. "You okay? You so stiff" she said backing up, "my bad" I said looking her in her eyes. "Hold on" she said before walking to the door going to lock it, "Nawl don't do that" she stopped and looked at me. "I'm good" I said before walking out the music room.

"You dubbed her?" I nodded, "yea, no lie I'm regretting that shit" I said drinking some of my juice. "You really love dat woman" I nodded, "and that she is" I said smiling to myself", "listen Meech, as your homeboy... you was wrong, her intentions wasn't bad, she just don't want neither one of you hurt or in trouble" Vinchi said before walking off. I stood there thinking and grabbed my phone, texting her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat on the desk waiting for her to come in. I soon seen her short frame come thru the door with the most saddest face ever. "You here to shut me down again?" I shook my head no "nah, I actually feel bad for what I did" she nodded. "This was the only place to take my mind off things, you changed it" she said looking over at me. "Well why can't you tell me how you feel about me?" She sighed, "Meech I did I just can't be seen with you". I chuckled and looked at her, "why not ?! Huh?.... Is it cause I'm too young or or maybe cause a Nigga still in school. If dat's da case Ms. McGill than I graduate in two fucking months if you waiting for me to be grown and to be able to fuck you out in public just say that. But I'm too young right? You wanna explore your options right?.... You don't love me like you said you do" I looked at her as I watch the tears fall down her eyes. My face soften and I reached out the hold her but she back away grabbing her things and leaving.

I ran out the door behind her, "Nikeyma!... NIKEYMA!!" I screamed as she was dreaming off. "Don't go" I said hearing my voice crack, I looked around in the dark, "FUCKKK!!!" I screamed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I walked in class I saw Nikeyma, when I come in she usually looks at me and smile. "Um Ms. McGill" I said walking up to her desk.  She kept focusing on what she was doing, "yes?" I stood in front of her and bend down a little not making it noticeable. "Can you please look at me Gorgeous?!" She looked up at me with watery eyes. "Please go to your seat Meech, I don't want to be yelled at anymore" she said before wiping her eyes and getting up.

I watched as she put on a fake smile, "so class, how did y'all feel about that song I put y'all on to?" The smiled and nodded their heads, I walked to my desk putting my stuff down.

Vinchi🖖🏽💙😈: you good?!
Me: Nawl, I hurt her... I never meant to do that, she cried so hard last night, even when she sad she still beautiful... I messed up.
Terry💙😈: yea you did,, but we gone talk to her for you.... Y'all need to fix this weird ass tension between y'all, I hate it!!
Vinchi🖖🏽💙😈: Terry stupid ass right, tension so thick you can cut dat bitch with a chainsaw!!
Me: Ik Ik Ik... I just wanted to know why she couldn't love me out in public.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked in the music room, I stood at the door listening to the music she played. "I like that song!" She looked up and back at her phone, "it's a good song" she said giving me a little glance before trying to focus on something else. "Born tired by jhene aiko" she nodded with her head down, "you can look at me gorgeous!?" She looked up at me with watery eyes.

"You hurt me so bad Meech, I always got yelled at in my other relationships... they always abused me physically and emotionally, Meech I know your not like that but.... But you really made me feel low all over again" I looked down at my 4's feeling fucking sick. "I'm sorry" I said feeling that familiar lump in my throat.

" you was the first boy I ever did anything with, I know we didn't go all they way but... I felt a connection between us,, Meech I don't know how to express what I'm feeling or how I feel about someone thru my own words... I nevea knew how,, dat's why I fell in love with music... because it brings out words that I dare not say out loud,, I love you Demetrius... I just didn't know how to say it" she said letting tears fall.

I wiped her face grabbing it softly and gentle giving her a kiss on her lips. "I'm so sorry about that shit I did to you... I haven't been loved right either, and I want to be, you make me feel loved correctly" she smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Huhhh...ughh" she moan throwing her ass back onto my dick. "Fuck this dick" i moan throwing my head back letting this good ass pussy wrap around my dick making me feel too good. "Come here" I pulling out and pulling her up towards my mouth kissing on her neck as I rubbed on her titties with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other.

"Uhh" she moan low, "lay down on yo back" she did as I told. She laid on her back pulling her legs all the way the her face and spreading them open wide into a split form. "Girl" I chuckled to myself knowing good and well she was finna get all this dick.

I lean down and slide in making her wrap her legs around my waist. I grabbed her neck gentle but firm, she stuck her tongue out making me all horny and shit all over again. I smacked her ass before stroking her insides.

She gasped and ran her hands down my chest, her hands started moving down and I shook my head. "Aht aht yo little sexy ass ain't slick, keep the hands up... nun of that shit" she started whining, the pleasure started to become unbearable. "UHH FUCK MEECH UHHH WAITT WAIT WAIT" she moan trying to push me back. I grabbed her arms and held them together above her head, "NO WAIT UHH FUCKK BABY I'M FINNA CUM" she moan trying to scoot away from me.

I kept giving her deep, long strokes that made her eyes roll back and her legs getting tighter around my waist and her pussy get creamier. "Okay okay okay baby wait wait,, I'm FINNA CUMMMM" she moan before shaking, I pulled her up by her neck and tongue kissed her as I nutted inside of her.

She panted low and sexy, while putting her clothes on all lazy and shit. "I love you" she smiled and laughed a lil "i love you too" I walked over to her smacking her ass making her blush. "We can stay private as long as u want" she smiled and kissed me, "promise we not gone he private that long" I smiled and hugged her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I smiled as I walked thru the door, as I walked in my house I saw my principal talking to my mom on the couch. "Hey, wats going on?" I said looking a lil concern, my principal looked at me. "We have gotten information that you and Ms McGill may have some kind of affair going on.... So in order to keep her there,, we will be moving you out of music class and transferring her to the elementary school"

I looked at my mama, she shook her head.. "ma, please tell her nothing is going on" my mama nodded. "I told her that there is nothing going on and that she takes her job very serious" my mama said coming over to me, "if you insist... I will keep her and you can stay in the class... but we are watching you both". She said before walking out of my house, I closed and lock the door behind her looking at my mama. "Wat I'mma do?.... My we just did it last night, I was her first and all ma" she nodded . "It's okay Meech.... Text her and tell her y'all need to separate for a while. She said kissing my forehead and walking off.

I sat down at the dinner table looking at my messages.
My baby💕👩🏽‍❤️‍👨🏾: I love you Meech, have a good night... see you tomorrow💕!!
Me: I love you too, see you tomorrow💕!!

I cut my phone off and sighed, how I'm going to tell her we have to be apart when we just agreed to be together?!.

To be continued......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all part 2 of music.... Let me know if y'all have any ideas,, I will also be updating my other books and keeping y'all updated on new stories... excuse the mistakes and enjoy 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽