Lessons

This is a request that I got from one of my followers.... I will use a random name but I hope you & the others enjoy this imagine, thank u !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           Tay'niya's POV
"Here I sit, sucking up my pride trying to gather the pieces of our broken love. It's hard not knowing when & when not to love u bc you make it so hard to even trust you, I want to indulge in the bask of our love but it seems u feel as if our love was never necessary.... My pride was let go bc I put my utter faith in this love & our relationship just for it to melt & trickle down the drain as if it never mattered, so what should I do now?!. Should I move on, or should I try knowing that you push my love aside like you do all of my feelings?!" I looked up at the class as they sat there with tears in their eyes, soon they started clapping making me smile & looking over at my fine ass professor Mr. Flenory.

"That was good Tay, I'm so proud of you.... I would like to talk to you later on if you don't mind" I nodded my head & walked off back to my seat. "Girl, that story was good!!" I laughed, "it was alright, I could have did better" Melanie sucked her teeth. "Aw girl please that shit was so good you have Mr. Flenory fine ass finna tear up" I laughed, "it was about my mom & dad's love along wit how he push my feelings to the side" I looked down.

I have been staying with my dad & stepmom for a while now & all I can say is dat shit is fucking horrible. I've been harassed & mentally abused for the past 3 years & honestly it's so crazy that I got use to it.

Soon the bell rung & it was time for most of us to go on home, Mr. Flenory knows about the abuse that goes on at my home. I have been confined in him for a while now, I trust him not only because he cares & makes me feel safe but because he fine as hell too.

I grab my things & walked over to him, "u wanted to talk to me?!" He nodded his head & lean on the desk & crossed his arms. "Home?!" I shrugged, "it's not good but it's better than the other days" he nodded his head, "u staying with me tonight" I looked at him with a straight face. "Stop lying" he scoffed, "you know I never lie about shit" he said getting up & grabbing his things.

As we walked outside I saw my dad standing outside looking at Mr. Flenory & I. "U ready to go?!" I shook my head no, "she staying with me tonight!!" Mr.Flenory said grabbing my hand & walking me in front of him. "No hell she not, u a grown ass man, a stranger at that... u not taking my daughter no damn where with you" he said stepping in front of Mr.Flenory's car.

"For the past couple of months she's been staying at my house not a friends, family member no one..... Tay'Niya's one of my star students & da best one fucking at it,, I refuse to see a student of mines be ran over & fucked over because her stupid ass parents don't know how to parent a child that's 2x more intelligent than they could ever be !!... so excuse me, before I beat the fuck outta you if you don't".

My dad chuckled & stepped over to the side, "this ain't over.... U gotta come back home !!" I looked down while going to the passenger side of the car.

As we pulled up to Mr.Flenory's big ass house, he parked & looked over at me. "You okay?!" He said rubbing my thigh, I looked at him & sighed. "Yea, but I'mma still have to go over there & deal with all the bullshit" he nodded his head. "I know, but God won't put more on you than u can handle" i nodded my head knowing what he said was true.

We eventually got out the car going inside of the house.

To be continued.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all im back.... This just like a sneak peak of this new series that I came up with & I really wanna know if y'all would like to see more of this 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽.