Doctor 2

Demetrius's POV
As I sat in my office typing at my computer I heard my door get knocked on. "Wassuh?" I said looking at the door, one of the nurses came in. "Wassuh?" She looked down at her watch & back at me, "so you not gone get back at me bout you know?!" I shook my head. "Tori, we are at work... plus I told u before dat I we only friends." She sighed. "So you don't see me in any other way?" I shook my head no.

"I'm sorry, but I just ain't in to u like dat... we like sister & brother anyways" she nodded. "I understand... well u have another appointment tomorrow at 4 as well" I palmed my face. "I already got to see over 30 patients tomorrow" she nodded. "Yea.... Good luck" she said smiling & skipping out of my office, I sighed.

I looked down at my watch to see it was 11:30 I shook my head cutting off everything & grabbing my shit. "Long as day tomorrow", I said walkin out da building & getting in my car leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat down at my desk looking down at my phone. When soon my door was getting knocked on, I sighed..... "it's open!!" I said watching as my assistant walked in. "Wassuh bro? I'm tired asl!!" She chuckled, "well dat's good Cuh u got one more patient" I sighed.

"Bring 'em in!" I said waiting for her to bring the person in. As I sat there my door soon open to her, I looked at Ny' loena as she walked in wit a small smile on her face. I gave her one back, my assistant walked out, I walked over to the door & locked it turning back around & looking at Ny'Ioena. She smirked at me, I walked up to her & kissed her.

"I missed u!!" She giggled, "it's only been a day & we just met!!" I nodded. "I know, but I really care about u!! Frl!!" She blushed, no it won't because we had sex but I really did care about her!. When she first walked in I felt an admitted attraction to her, I felt a strong connection soon as she walked in & I knew than dat I wanted her in my life forever.

I grabbed her ass & looked at her, "u look good!" She smiled. "Thank u!!" I bite my lip & spin her around, I let her hand go watching her go sit on da bed. "She pretty" I looked, "u talm bout my assistant?! I mean she okay!!" She giggled, "no I mean she is but Aht aht" I looked at her.... "Wym than?!".

She lean back a lil & spread her legs all slowly & sexy. She had on a short ass dress & it was already rising once she got in here!!, I looked under a lil to see her pussy all bald & pretty.

I looked up at her feeling my dick get all bricked up. "Don't make me fuck u up in this office girl !!" She smiled, she than closed her legs right before my assistant came to knock on the door, I quietly open it before saying come in.

"Everyone is gone we locked up & everything so all u need to do is finish uh wit yo last client & u can leave yo next shift will be here in 4 hours !!" I nodded. "Thank u!!" She nodded and left, I locked the door once again, I than washed my hands & looked back at my baby. "Come here !!" She walked over to me & stood over my leg running her hands thru my hair. I rubbed my hands up & down her thighs.... She looked down at me with her pretty brown eyes.

I slide my hands to the back smacking & grabbing her ass, she let out a lil moan making my dick even more hard. I moved my hands back to the front pushing her dress up on her waist. I kissed her fat pussy before spreading her lips & sucking on her clit, she gasped making me pick her up & lay her down on the bed.

I continue to eat her pussy & watch her faces change along with the pleasure. My dick started to get harder making it uncomfortable in my boxers & jeans. She grabbed my face & grind her pussy all in my mouth making me more bricked up. I stopped & pulled my dick out laying down on the bed, "ride my face" she did as she was told. I smacked her ass while stroking my dick, her pussy tasted so damn good & I loved da fuck out of dat shit.

As she rode my face she started to slow down making me realize she was about to come. She reached back and started stroking my dick as I ate her pussy making her moan all loud & shit. I was ready to nut so I started to move around a lil trying not to nut so fast. I sucked on her clit one good time before I nutted & she let her juices go all in my mouth making me smirk.

She sighed & looked at me, I turned her over & looked down at her. I went to grab a condom & she looked down at it, "ain't bare skin!!" I looked down at the pack & went thru my drawer to see there was no bare skin condoms.

She looked at me, "ain't nun!!" She closed her legs. "We can do it another time !!" I shook my head, "u fucked anybody else?!" She shook her head.... "No did u ?" I shook my head "no!" She nodded, "come here" I said walking over to her & getting right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I grabbed her neck as I fucked her now swallow pussy. I been fucking her so damn good her pussy was so sensitive now!!, I lean down & kissed on her lips & neck.

She moan & her pussy started to squeeze around my dick making it so hard to not nut inside her fine sexy good pussy having ass.

I lean down & sucked on her nipples, she started moaning but dat shut sounded so good I started nutting inside of her. "Fuckkk!!!" I groan feeling how good & intense my nut was. I looked at her with the same look in my eyes as hers!!.

"Should we roll wit or a Plan B?!" She looked at me, "it's up to u!!" I looked at her. "U think u ready ?!" She nodded, "do u?!" I looked at her & nodded my head. "Wit me thoe?!" I nodded my head for sure this time. "Ofc" she smiled whole heartedly..... "well okay!!"

To be continued......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all I really hope y'all enjoy Doctor 2, if there is any mistakes please take it foe love, I love y'all 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽